What's new

Chinese netizens rank Japan, Vietnam as least-wanted neighbors, wish Sweden was closer

hi pardon my ignorance. is it true japan considers itself a non-asian country, at least some point in the past?

No, that is an utter, insidious lie propagated by Anti-Japanese institutions and forces. Of course we are Asians, and deeply proud of our East Asian culture and history and connection to the rest of East Asia, and Asia in general.

When Sweden is close to China, Sweden can look at Chinese like what Mongolian does now.

While fringe minority consider themselves (Japan) as "non-Asian", on thw other hand there are those who view us Filipinos as " non-Asian" because of our culture having Western characteristics.

Married a Swede and lived in Sweden for 18 months I can say I don't wish to live with a swede, let alone the whole lot of them is next to me, I would feel bad if I was living in Norway or Finland now.

For most people Swede are quite sweet, but people who actually been to and lived in Sweden have a whole different view on swede, they are quite selfish and quite cold toward other people.

Chinese netizens rank Japan, Vietnam as least-wanted neighbors, wish Sweden was closer - Global Times

In summary, the Chinese surveyed don’t like the following countries, and wished they would all move far away:

Japan
Vietnam
Philippines
North Korea
India
Indonesia

The following countries are liked, and wish them to stay close, or to move in as neighbours:

Sweden
Pakistan
NZ
Germany
Singapore
Maldives
Norway
Thailand

LOL this result contradicts what Xie Feng said in this news

Jakarta-Bandung Railway to Break Ground as China-Indonesia Ties 'Better Than Ever' | Jakarta Globe

about time Indonesia awakens and join the PH-VN club?

Back
Top Bottom