What's new

Chinese netizens confused, disappointed over censorship of Year of the Pig symbol

Well muslims don't hate pigs lol we just can't eat them or get involved in their farming. Chinese muslims too sensitive? Haha :)

But its nice to see chinese people trying to care of their minority citizens. But i don't think its necessary to ban images of pig or symbols we muslims and jews are not the enemies of pigs neither worshippers.

Its just an animal forbidden to us to eat..

Well muslims don't hate pigs lol we just can't eat them or get involved in their farming. Chinese muslims too sensitive? Haha :)

But its nice to see chinese people trying to care of their minority citizens. But i don't think its necessary to ban images of pig or symbols we muslims and jews are not the enemies of pigs neither worshippers.

Its just an animal forbidden to us to eat..
great. i hope someone will take the cue from you & pig symbol show up where it is due..

It’s good to see China show the world how much they care for Muslims. This is a good opportunity to fight against Western lies and further cement China-Muslim ties.

Most Muslims are not offended if Chinese consume pork (it’s their business,) but not flooding TV with Pig references will make Muslim families more comfortable.

It’s good to see China show the world how much they care for Muslims. This is a good opportunity to fight against Western lies and further cement China-Muslim ties.

Most Muslims are not offended if Chinese consume pork (it’s their business,) but not flooding TV with Pig references will make Muslim families more comfortable.

chinese eat pretty much anything that moves
there are not a place for vegans, veggie lovers, kosher or halal food

i do not think chinese are insensitive. it is just the way they run their lives

chinese eat pretty much anything that moves
there are not a place for vegans, veggie lovers, kosher or halal food

i do not think chinese are insensitive. it is just the way they run their lives

Your ignorance is a disgrace to the "flag of stars and strips". Is Googling "Halal Restaurants in China" beyond your capacity?

Yes, back to my university days in Shanghai, there is a separate cafeteria for Muslim professors and students. Anyone carrying food with any pork is not allowed to enter.
CPC has no power over Muslim.

this is getting stupid, hope the next leader don't have political correct.
Chinese elites and society already infiltrated by Zionist. Good luck with your next Zionist controlled leader.

Your ignorance is a disgrace to the "flag of stars and strips". Is Googling "Halal Restaurants in China" beyond your capacity?

I have countless colleagues ask many a Chinese restaurant owner in North America for vegeterian dish - only to be served something with a meat base. I am not saying the restaurant owners in question are evil. I am not saying all restaurant owners are like that.

I have countless colleagues ask many a Chinese restaurant owner in North America for vegeterian dish - only to be served something with a meat base. I am not saying the restaurant owners in question are evil. I am not saying all restaurant owners are like that.

There are specialized Chinese vegetarian and Halal restaurants in North America, but you need to be in a major Chinese population center to get that. Don't expect most Americanized Chinese restaurants dotted across the country to serve those.

There are specialized Chinese vegetarian and Halal restaurants in North America, but you need to be in a major Chinese population center to get that. Don't expect most Americanized Chinese restaurants dotted across the country to serve those.

Well I live near Flushing Chinatown so thats probably the places you can find authenthic food from China one serves Halal other is Xinjiang place that closed but all take outs are ran by people from Fuzhou

We have many chines vegan and vegetarian restaurants in our area. They offer good food and most of them are operated by family so they provide nice vibes.

呵呵,悲哀
Why?
China is currently under great anti-Islam SMEAR campaign from the world's top propaganda machine, the US.
So it is prudent to play it safe to show the world that China goes the extra mile to accommodate its Muslim minority and NOT killing them like in Kashmir and Middle East.

This is just being practical, and not provide extra fuel to China-haters at this religiously sensitive period.

I don't know about you guys but this Chinese Rice Cake I tasted in the PI was the best snack ever!!! I had it 2 years ago!!! Happy New Year to all Chinese Brothers!!! They fry it in egg I think.

special_chinese_tikoy_1517986963_dc96729e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom