What's new

Chinese Indonesian passanger tries balance a coin on the China built Indonesian bullet train traveling at 350km/hour

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Chinese Indonesian passanger tries balance a coin on the China built Indonesian bullet train traveling at 350km/hour

all bullet trains are super smooth but I guess Chinese to like to these as a gimmick

I have been on the Moroccan Al-Buraq bullet train from Tangier to Rabat and also same way you can balance a coin, why os this a big deal?

as a matter of fact the 11:07 GNER service from Aberdeen to London also you can balance a coin and its a old train!

all bullet trains are super smooth but I guess Chinese to like to these as a gimmick

I have been on the Moroccan Al-Buraq bullet train from Tangier to Rabat and also same way you can balance a coin, why os this a big deal?

as a matter of fact the 11:07 GNER service from Aberdeen to London also you can balance a coin and its a old train!
Test from 2017, hopfefully they are better now.

ULTIMATE COIN TEST 2017 - CHINA HIGH SPEED RAIL VS. GERMAN I.C.E -

There are continous development in Jakarta that is focusing on river side areas, making more small dams and added with green environment inside the city, ambitious pipe water system refurbishment and expansion to stop the sinking rate of the city (particularly in densely populated and less green environment in North Jakarta that is close to the sea), anti pollution program focusing on industry in Greater Jakarta region by forcing them to use electricity from state own PLN instead of using their own power plants, more people using electric cars and motor bikes, better public transportation system.

I would say starting in 2027 where MRT phase 2 is targeted to be completed in Jakarta, Jakarta will likely become more attractive for foreign tourist. The Jak-Bandung HSR is also important to add the attractiveness since it will connect Jakarta to Bandung where large parts in Bandung are very green, mountenous, cooler, and the foods sold there is quite delicious as well.

Jakarta and Bandung have already had enough hotels as well. I would say the impact of this HSR will likely bring huge economic advantage to both Jakarta and Bandung.

Last edited:
From a concept in 2015 to the reality in 2023, it only took 8 years to make it come true.
The real bullet train looks a lot different from the concept on in 2015

微信图片_20230912155909.png

I guess its a trend in South East Asia.

MRT being built on a grand scale in the cities and HSR across the country.

Thailand is building an HSR that would connect with China Laos HSR which eventually will be built down South connecting to Malaysia.

Indonesian President Joko Widodo give out a trial of The New Indonesia's Jakarta to Bandung Bullet Train

Back
Top Bottom