What's new

Chinese handset maker ZTE to manufacture "Made in India" Smartphones soon

Remember that handset which came from Idea about 4 to 5 years ago ; it was made by ZTE .
Nope I am sorry I have no IDEA about it....but I get it..that so many members around here know this brand.So it must be pretty well known.

Nope I am sorry I have no IDEA about it....but I get it..that so many members around here know this brand.So it must be pretty well known.
Well its a relatively low level brand compared with the likes of Lemon , Karbonn etc . It looses its ground within the Indian community mainly cause of the fact that its a Chinese rival company .

But Micromax is an Indian product....is it too bad??:blink:

Micromax is basically a re-branded Chinese product, these products are not in the league of iPhones or Samsung, but people change smartphones frequently nowadays, so quality/durability has become a less important criterion.

However, the audio/video quality is also not up to the mark compared to reputed brands.

Samsung and iphones are overrated,overpriced. micromax magnus rocks, i know this because i seen both phones.Btw, micromax makes its own phones in india nowadays, not from china.

Haddi bhai

Why is it that I feel like acquainting your facial features with a fundamental item used in buildings???:angry:

Aap bade log hai, mujhe aaplogo jaisa angrezi nahi aata. Hindi me bartalab karenge to is gareeb par upkaar hoga.

Aap bade log hai, mujhe aaplogo jaisa angrezi nahi aata. Hindi me bartalab karenge to is gareeb par upkaar hoga.
Haddd hogayi haddi bhai....aap ne toh hamara mazak bana rakha hai yahan.:angry:
Aap ki toh hindi bhi shudh nahi hai babumoshay!:disagree:

Chaliye humne kaha tha facial features as in your face and the features on it like nose ...forehead.

Acquaint...milwaya jaya.

Fundamental item of building...yaani iinth.

So that was a polite way of saying i want to hit your face with a brick. :angel::angel::angel:

Haddd hogayi haddi bhai....aap ne toh hamara mazak bana rakha hai yahan.:angry:
Aap ki toh hindi bhi shudh nahi hai babumoshay!:disagree:

Chaliye humne kaha tha facial features as in your face and the features on it like nose ...forehead.

Acquaint...milwaya jaya.

Fundamental item of building...yaani iinth.

So that was a polite way of saying i want to hit your face with a brick. :angel::angel::angel:

Gareeb desh me rehkar kyu apni calories irrelevant sentence me barbad Kar rahi ho, direct nahi Bol sakte?

Samsung and iphones are overrated,overpriced. micromax magnus rocks, i know this because i seen both phones.Btw, micromax makes its own phones in india nowadays, not from china.
No it still doesn't.

Gareeb desh me rehkar kyu apni calories irrelevant sentence me barbad Kar rahi ho, direct nahi Bol sakte?
You talk as if I am malnourished.:D

Why are we Indians fighting over a Chinese phone??
And I am so sure you've never even used ZTE.

You talk as if I am malnourished.:D

Why are we Indians fighting over a Chinese phone??
And I am so sure you've never even used ZTE.

I wanted to buy Huawei Ascend P6, but then again, I'm a poor guy.

I wanted to buy Huawei Ascend P6,
Hmm...but how good is it quality wise???
Just read a review on it...am not impressed.What was it that you liked about it??
Even the apps are weak.

Skull and Bones said:
but then again, I'm a poor guy.
Yeah a poor guy who visits his hair stylist often to change his looks. :lol:

so quality/durability has become a less important criterion.

However, the audio/video quality is also not up to the mark compared to reputed brands.
I am not on the same page with others this time.
I believe a good smart phone with some excellent apps have an edge over others.I am still wondering how can ppl buy a product when they know its not gonna perform well...isnt it dead money??
But teenagers are the ones who are constantly switching brands.

No it still doesn't.
My brother has samsung and i have micromax magnus i dont see any difference.It is just that some people feel brand of samsung somehow is superior it is not.Micromax specifications give you a better processor compared to samsung, Samsung I8552 - Galaxy Grand Quattro has 1.2ghz quad core,with 4.1 jellyean, 5 mp camera,4.7 inch screen which is priced at 16k inr while micromax magnus A117 which is priced at 14k inr has 1.5 ghz quad core with android 4.2 jelly bean , with 5 inch screen and 12 mp camera.
Compare both and tell me, dont bring in brand thing it doesnt work here.
IF it is only brand value that people see? then in some years samsung will be cut to size by micromax,already its losing indian market to micromax and is worried about it.

My brother has samsung and i have micromax magnus i dont see any difference.It is just that some people feel brand of samsung somehow is superior it is not.Micromax specifications give you a better processor compared to samsung, Samsung I8552 - Galaxy Grand Quattro has 1.2ghz quad core,with 4.1 jellyean, 5 mp camera,4.7 inch screen which is priced at 16k inr while micromax magnus A117 which is priced at 14k inr has 1.5 ghz quad core with android 4.2 jelly bean , with 5 inch screen and 12 mp camera.
Compare both and tell me, dont bring in brand thing it doesnt work here.
IF it is only brand value that people see? then in some years samsung will be cut to size by micromax,already its losing indian market to micromax and is worried about it.
Dude calm down i dont care about brand. Nor i said which one os gopd or which one is better. I only said micromax still dont manufactur mobiles in india every single part is imported from china.

Back
Top Bottom