What's new

CHINESE HACKERS HACKED SECRET DATA OF INDIAN DEFENCE MINISTRY

Looks like a chinese call-center.

The spacing is "dense-pack"... probably cost-cutting in force.

Ah.. the economy is bad. Understand.
unique insight. anyway , good...
any idea from other members?

India needs a massive cyber security army. A special team of programmers who are working to protect all the nation's servers and encrypted files. Man this is stupid. All it takes a few millions of $ to build a credible cyber protection force. It doesn't require Billions of $ of investment. India surely has some crazy programmers. Those idiots are prolly wasting their time buying free stuff from Amazon and hacking shitty websites. Find them and give them a mission, a real one.

GOOD PIC. can anyone tell me ,what is the place in the picture?
and what are the guys doing there?

WHO KNOWS?

stock photo of some nerds playing LoL at internet cafe

anyway. this is pathetic for the so-called IT supapawah country. i remember their gov ask huawei to help them setup a security centre to look for spy bugs in telecom equipments. can you believe it? they ask the company they want to block to help them?.lol they have no clue whatsoever how or what to look for.. clueless. not surprised at all how easy hackers can penetrate their systems :D

I heard they left this pic.

trollface.png

Cyber security in Indian defence circles are pretty patetic. They are still depending on the old Signature based IDS/IPS systems to protect the networks where a whole world is moving towards signature less detection for any inturssion. We need to invest heavily on cyber security field.

What happens in signature less?

Ask dsjs who posted the pic.

Is your :omghaha: directed that that guy who posted the pic?

do you think it is really an internet cafe?:azn:
to other indians, what are your apinions????

India needs a massive cyber security army. A special team of programmers who are working to protect all the nation's servers and encrypted files. Man this is stupid.

Protection is more to do with better security practices and more resources. a proper cyber security doctrine.

And most importantly indigenous Software + OS

All it takes a few millions of $ to build a credible cyber protection force. It doesn't require Billions of $ of investment.

Cyber security can get expensive.

India surely has some crazy programmers. Those idiots are prolly wasting their time buying free stuff from Amazon and hacking shitty websites. Find them and give them a mission, a real one.

Yup! with respect to Cyber-security India doesn't have shortage of manpower.

But certainly less private sector R&D and bureaucratic mess

Seems like a new concept.

viewer

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:WkwpzOg0d8IJ:www.win.tue.nl/~setalle/presentations/20121120_berlin_sandro_cybersecurity_v2.pdf+&hl=en&gl=in&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESisuLcAExG7YcK8Q0M-Mp25aSdYsdnyUkqyavF673VNqNJlG7wDKxfEKXE0BqnR4fa7fU-vpiTnCe9HzH3_lgJhVMuYGZG1s0iEXXAniamBoXIRSpiPKXvpMEt8ofM8s44p-Rpm&sig=AHIEtbRSudY6rWXBgkHsg58lpGyZD7z5uA

Does India have an active cyber force?

NTRO seems to be closest to cyber force

If tha hack is an 0 day any IDS/IPS which is based on signature is likely going to miss this but where as when we bring in the signature less technology which usually depends on the virtualization it will have higher chance to detect and protect from these hacks's. These systems may not be perfect but they are far better than the existning sig based IPS/IDS. Some time they may fail to catch the initialy infection in time but most of the time they will atlest stop the callback to CnC when data exfiltration takes place.

If tha hack is an 0 day any IDS/IPS which is based on signature is likely going to miss this but where as when we bring in the signature less technology which usually depends on the virtualization it will have higher chance to detect and protect from these hacks's. These systems may not be perfect but they are far better than the existning sig based IPS/IDS. Some time they may fail to catch the initialy infection in time but most of the time they will atlest stop the callback to CnC when data exfiltration takes place.

I'm just wondering, how does Signature less work? How does the IDS/IPS detect without having a pattern to detect from?

I'm just wondering, how does Signature less work? How does the IDS/IPS detect without having a pattern to detect from?

Once concept I can think of is virtualization. Where you run an active virtual machine in these systems and check for OS changes in them.

Back
Top Bottom