What's new

Chinese general warns of nuclear risk to US

MOO said:
HEY!@! :eek:

Whatever, lol thats not my concern but if they wanted to attack the US than can I suggest something to the PRC military generals?..Don't attack California ROFL I live here hehe hit New York ( Big Population).:D

I dont think the Chinese can hit New York? It has to be at the limits of their ICBM range with full payload.

master_fx said:
sorry i found difficult to understand what ur trying to say....
Isn't it mandarin for 'Thanks you, you're welcome'? :wacko:

master_fx said:
nice to meet you too..... here is my msn: **EDITED**
thanks. my e-mail account: **EDITED**
or msn: **EDITED**

晕。第一次来过后,怎么也想不起来我的发言放哪里了。今天才找到。呵呵。老兄原谅。:D1

For security reasons please use PM for personal information,Thank you

sigatoka said:
I dont think the Chinese can hit New York? It has to be at the limits of their ICBM range with full payload.

we have been able to hit by our land-base icbm to us since last ventury 80s'. but not effectively enough.

it is 40th anniversaries of china strategical missle troop this year. china announced formally her abilities to hit anywhere in the world by icbm.

Chinese general warns of nuclear risk to US ............old news.

airbus said:
Chinese general warns of nuclear risk to US ............old news.
I'm sure you have more to add to this 'old news' than oneliner responses!:rolleyes:
Feel free to share your opinion.

Neo said:
I'm sure you have more to add to this 'old news' than oneliner responses!:rolleyes:
Feel free to share your opinion.

Thank's for your opinion and how is your love story going.................:devil:

airbus said:
Thank's for your opinion and how is your love story going.................:devil:

Please stick to the topic!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom