What's new

Chinese farmers make 'Transformers' out of used cars

Why would we sell our weapons to you who want to be our enemy?

just kidding, we don't need to wait for your engineer reverse ... we buy weapon, equipments from Russian and US ...

Remember that, you want to buy and get support of Russia for the carrier but failed, so you have to buy that scrapping hulk from Ukraine ...

Many thing you want but unable to buy from Russia or USA but available to us, anytime ...

just kidding, we don't need to wait for your engineer reverse ... we buy weapon, equipments from Russian and US ...

Remember that, you want to buy and get support of Russia for the carrier but failed, so you have to buy that scrapping hulk from Ukraine ...

Many thing you want but unable to buy from Russia or USA but available to us, anytime ...
I want to remind you that in our ship building industry, we account for 40% of the tonnage world built capacity. In real war, the country who can produce the most war toys and by themselves will always win. A reminder to you, my little Vietnamese friend.

I want to remind you that in our ship building industry, we account for 40% of the tonnage world built capacity. In real war, the country who can produce the most war toys and by themselves will always win. A reminder to you, my little Vietnamese friend.

in person, you are not bigger than me, ok ? that's why I just call you as Chinese pal ...
you remind me on the reason for you to buy that scraps , ??? 40% of tonnage world built capacity is nothing when you still have to buy the scraps of AC

Hehe, a idiot, haha, do you know where the all USSR aircraft was built in? Russia are more experienced than Ukraine? can you make more idiotic comment?

You just can buy, even give you all blueprint of F16, you impotent vietname can make one? believe it or not. you even can't make a simple tire, come here mocking China, well, very ridiculous, hehe!

in person, you are not bigger than me, ok ? that's why I just call you as Chinese pal ...
you remind me on the reason for you to buy that scraps , ??? 40% of tonnage world built capacity is nothing when you still have to buy the scraps of AC
Nothing, well, you do not even have "nothing", good "achievement".

Last edited:
Hehe, a idiot, haha, do you know where the all USSR aircraft was built in? Russia are more experienced than Ukraine? can you make more idiotic comment?

You just can buy, even give you all blueprint of F16, you impotent vietname can make one? believe it or not. you even can't make a simple tire, come here mocking China, well, very ridiculous, hehe!

Nothing, well, you do not even have "nothing", good "achievement".

Now you don't dare to compare China to other developed countries.
Vietnam is a poor country, we know that ...
It's you who don't know what the position of your China is.

Now you don't dare to compare China to other developed countries.
Vietnam is a poor country, we know that ...
It's you who don't know what the position of your China is.
Other developed countries? Sorry, china still is not developed country, we still a poor country, of course, I know you are also poor, poorer one.
And, how do you get that "you don't dare to...." from my comments?
Chinese postion in the world, I don't know? oh, how do you get it? because I said you vietnam are nothing? you viet are somehting in the world?

Did anybody see his logic? Do you even understand what it meant for a single country to produce over 40% of the world? It means we are alone will once day be able to put out as many ship as the whole world combine. Only a country with our manpower, material wealth, and industrial capability can do that. We are a MONSTER when it comes to producing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom