What's new

Chinese delegation refuses to meet Firdous Ashiq Awan on her late arrival

TechMan

Reaction score
The Chinese delegation comes for condolences of Begum Nusrat Bhutto and went back in anger after a long wait of Information Minister Firdous Ashiq Awan.

My blood is boiling writing this.

This is an example of "lanti kirdaar" that is Firdous Ashiq Awan who has no shame and dignity. What can you expect from these people? They are the scum of the earth and needs to be eliminated. There is no other way. I remember when that Sialkot incident happend last year in which two brothers were killed then she was defending the killers.
The whole Pee Pee Pee is rotten from top to bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
how can a minister behave like this what an international delegation?

Discourteous, unprofessional, irresponsible - Amateurs villagers playing at "minister"

She should be sacked. An an appology issued to the visitors immediatly. Cant believe the quality of these Basxard ministers

well still ...if a diplomat would have high hopes from a country he could have not taken such an offended stand.
I must say the chines as some what acting in a high handed manner

Being a diplomat Either he was genuinely mistreated or ordered by his superiors to follow this approach..
I personally don't think diplomats have this much say in such matters and can't act like this on there own.

just an observation

Lack of professionalism is an understatement. I think shame on her and shame on the people that put her forward. I cringe when seeing stories of this nature. Discourteous and embarrassing. We are looking for allies all the time due to their incompetence we are losing respect in the international field.

I can imagine what the reactions on this forum would have been, had this delegation been a US one.. :) With all other things being same...

I don't understand what this ignorant lady is doing in parliament!...

A dump who doesn't even worth teaching kids at kindergarten is holding a key portfolio!...Heights of tyranny, really.

I can imagine what the reactions on this forum would have been, had this delegation been a US one.. :) With all other things being same...

Since in this case it is about Firdous Ashiq Awan. We might not mind even if the Bharati delegation doing the same.

This lady known as Firdous Ashiq Awan is very corrupt.Just a couple of years ago I used to see her in a 1300cc crolla car but now i was amazed to see her in a bullet proof Mercedes Jeep with dozens of guards.
I do not know what she has hidden in herself that has risen her so quickly.

Chinese work their horses off most of the time for us, and this lipstick monster gives this kind of respect to them. A written apology is needed.

Shameful for the country. That is why you need educated ministers, who have some ethics.

I doubt she has a degree in mass communication or anything of these sorts!

Back
Top Bottom