What's new

Chinese Defence Industry: Hardware & Products ,Updates and Discussions.

CS/VA1 with CS/LM5 12.7 mm Gatling gun remote weapons station
8exZC.jpg

PLZ52 howitzer able to fire four simultaneous impact rounds
wgFnL.jpg

Chinese NLOS anti tank missile
nloss2.jpg

30mm remote weapons station
2f2b5e337c768fc8ccda814.jpg

J-20
zdfw0.jpg

JH-7
ygDOL.jpg

ZTZ96A
index.php

WZ551
index.php

congrats cina on reverse engineering :) kepp the toys rollig out of ur fctories.

All of those products reminds me that I have seen them some where else :what:

congrats cina on reverse engineering kepp the toys rollig out of ur fctories.

TQ Injun brain dead :toast_sign: keep wet dreaming about " ur indigenous inventions " with eternal launch dates from Russian foundries.

Whenever i see picture of this J20- i feel like i am looking at a pregnant elephant...

Garnish???????????????????Then knell down n :hitwall: pay ur respect to ur LORD the j20!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean remade in China

Not that supaar brilliant as India buying from the whole planet...maybe in the future Mars or even Pluto....hell yeah:flame:

Since there are too many Military products made in China, i think separate threads should be opened for say separate kind of military products from China, say example, firearms, infantry vehicles, missiles etc.

Since there are too many Military products made in China, i think separate threads should be opened for say separate kind of military products from China, say example, firearms, infantry vehicles, missiles etc.

Too many threads I think. Put all the stuff here so we can see.

This is something I'd like to point out; this is the SY-400 MRL, able to fire satellite guided rounds vertically with a range of 400 km. Its vertical launching system allows it to fire very rapidly.

sy_400_l3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom