What's new

Chinese COVID-19 vaccines sold for $750 in dark web, whilst US vaccines sold at $250

Reaction score
Country
China
Vendors were offering coronavirus vaccines for sale on hidden parts of the internet days after the first COVID-19 shot was approved this month, as criminals seek to profit from global demand for inoculations.

One such offer on the so-called dark web, traced by cyber security company Check Point Software, was priced at US$250 with the seller promising “stealth” delivery in double-wrapped packaging. Shipping from the U.S. via post or a leading courier company would cost US$20, with an extra US$5 securing overnight delivery.

Another vendor claimed this week to have vaccines developed by Chinese manufacturers Sinopharm and Sinovac for sale at US$750 for two doses, payable in Bitcoin. The advertisement was illustrated with a stock photo, which did not correspond to the two Chinese vaccine makers’ normal packaging. When asked how the vaccine should be stored, the seller suggested a cold box or refrigerator.

When it come down to risk your own life, even dotards know where they put their money on

Because China's vaccine uses the traditional inactivated vaccine method, it is easy to store and has high safety.

To speed things up, Pfizer used an unused mRNA vaccine before, which has not been tested for safety and needs to be stored at extremely low temperatures.

Because China's vaccine uses the traditional inactivated vaccine method, it is easy to store and has high safety.

To speed things up, Pfizer used an unused mRNA vaccine before, which has not been tested for safety and needs to be stored at extremely low temperatures.
It's live and GMO. I am not sure who are the Guinea pigs here, they keep on saying Chinese vaccines are for Guinea pigs, but they can't seem to see the elephant on the room.

Vendors were offering coronavirus vaccines for sale on hidden parts of the internet days after the first COVID-19 shot was approved this month, as criminals seek to profit from global demand for inoculations.

One such offer on the so-called dark web, traced by cyber security company Check Point Software, was priced at US$250 with the seller promising “stealth” delivery in double-wrapped packaging. Shipping from the U.S. via post or a leading courier company would cost US$20, with an extra US$5 securing overnight delivery.

Another vendor claimed this week to have vaccines developed by Chinese manufacturers Sinopharm and Sinovac for sale at US$750 for two doses, payable in Bitcoin. The advertisement was illustrated with a stock photo, which did not correspond to the two Chinese vaccine makers’ normal packaging. When asked how the vaccine should be stored, the seller suggested a cold box or refrigerator.

When it come down to risk your own life, even dotards know where they put their money on
İ know where my vaccine is going then. Extra money for me.

Please come up with better propaganda next time.

The more I see CCP bots, the more I am starting to think China is not ready to be a superpower. Just insecure kids trying to argue who has the biggest d*ck.

Please come up with better propaganda next time.

The more I see CCP bots, the more I am starting to think China is not ready to be a superpower. Just insecure kids trying to argue who has the biggest d*ck.

Which part of the news is about propaganda, actually it is in contract to propaganda, unlike cheap bed-room self-comforting progaganda, people need to pay real money in dark web.

Just because you dont like the fact does not make the fact propaganda, it just expose you a willing fool of propaganda.

Which part of the news is about propaganda, actually it is in contract to propaganda, unlike cheap bed-room self-comforting progaganda, people need to pay real money in dark web.

Just because you dont like the fact does not make the fact propaganda, it just expose you a willing fool of propaganda.
Using Dark Web vaccines to prove superiority of China is something only CCP bots can do.

Come up with better talking points. Don't grasp at straws.

Using Dark Web vaccines to prove superiority of China is something only CCP bots can do.

Come up with better talking points. Don't grasp at straws.

At least they need to pay real money to get their stuff in dark web, unlike your worthless propaganda that looks like:

5e83b9d253101.jpg

At least they need to pay real money to get their stuff in dark web, unlike your worthless propaganda that looks like:

View attachment 703353
Calm yo tits bot.

I like China. I admire China. At times more than the US.

I just like to call out braindead CCP bots and their shoddy a** propaganda.

Calm yo tits bot.

I like China. I admire China. At times more than the US.

I just like to call out braindead CCP bots and their shoddy a** propaganda.

By what standard it is brainwash?

Brainwashing is believe nonsense propaganda and hype like above, and regard such hype as truth to the degree even believe truth as propaganda.

So stop waste my time on that.

The reason why I post the price of vaccines on dark web, is because the fact it is the money you actually need to pay for, not merely running your big mouth with, the fact it is the stuff you need to put your money on actually make hype and propaganda alot of harder to work.

Same for the virus, when a real virus come into play, no big talks, loud mouths, propaganda or hype can stop it.

Back
Top Bottom