What's new

Chinese Companies Dominate Forbes Asia's Newest Fab 50 List

That seems to be your only counter argument. I saw this in most of your posts, even when it has nothing to do with the question posed to you ! Your arsenal is wearing thin. You are a hot air balloon. Big on the outside, full of gas inside

I think his argument is valid, though. If you manipulate one number, all other numbers will get distorted. Even if you can fudge the date once, you hardly can fudge for over 30 years, unless everyone outside of China have been blind and utterly stupid.

Götterdämmerung;2314765 said:
Which makes you an even sadder individual. You have nothing but funny financial products, a huge military machinery and tons of copyrights on Hollywood productions. Everything else has been outsourced without a return ticket.

Talking points memo sent and regurgitated from Chinese political hacks are just that... we americans like the 'true' germans and are happy to support it, protect it :). you should be thankful you chinese are also included in under our umbrella of protection as so called " citizens" of germany..

maybe you Indians should practice your "freedom" and lodge a formal complaint againt Forbes.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

That seems to be your only counter argument. I saw this in most of your posts, even when it has nothing to do with the question posed to you ! Your arsenal is wearing thin. You are a hot air balloon. Big on the outside, full of gas inside

haha,but do you have a arsenal at all.lol.

Götterdämmerung;2314812 said:
I think his argument is valid, though. If you manipulate one number, all other numbers will get distorted. Even if you can fudge the date once, you hardly can fudge for over 30 years, unless everyone outside of China have been blind and utterly stupid.

30 years of fudging data on several occasions show us that its ugly head rears itself throughout Chinese economy from time to time. Currency manipulation shows the propensity to fudge / pad the stats artificially!

maybe you Indians should practice your "freedom" and lodge a formal complaint againt Forbes.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

haha,but do you have a arsenal at all.lol.

Who said Forbes fudged the numbers ? It is the Chinese Govt that bloated the balance sheets of those companies, accordingly they found a place in Forbes list

Talking points memo sent and regurgitated from Chinese political hacks are just that... we americans like the 'true' germans and are happy to support it, protect it :). you should be thankful you chinese are also included in under our umbrella of protection as so called " citizens" of germany..

Is that all you can do when you are out of argument. 'Tschuldige, ich bin Deutscher.

You Americans are hated by most Germans. Your love is not reciprocated.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

30 years of fudging data on several occasions show us that its ugly head rears itself throughout Chinese economy from time to time. Currency manipulation shows the propensity to fudge / pad the stats artificially!

Gives us official sources! Shouldn't be too difficult.

Who said Forbes fudged the numbers ? It is the Chinese Govt that bloated the balance sheets of those companies, accordingly they found a place in Forbes list

haha,so everything in China is fudge,wow,very good way to compete.ok,man,I have nothing to say then.India beat China in economy and everything,cause everything coming from China is fudged.haha,how about those photos of Chinese cities?must be photoshopped,right?Indian cities got to be more modern than Chinese cities.

Chinese numbers must be fudged,pictures must be photoshopped,and in the Olympic Games saying China won the most gold medals must be pure Chinese propaganda,Chinese athletes must be no match of Indian ones.

Back
Top Bottom