What's new

Chinese being Chinese again....

Do you really think he ever checks anything for accuracy before posting???

His training is to react QUICKLY to any posts that portrays "our China" in a bad light using a counter-story to send the thread on a completely different tangent. That usually means not spending any time confirming accuracy. Getting the tangent topic to the forefront in the discussion is far more important.

The man is an Afghani heroin user.
It's from a 2015 Afghanistan article
Waste time to check facts with TROLLS SMEARING CHINA 24/7?
Shurely you jests.

lOL, a clear unmistakenly sign of inferiority is being shameful to reveal one's true identity, you are the poster boy of inferiroty complex.
I'm not the one that open 100+ thread without even reading just because it have the word China in it or American bad.

Also explain the Abe Assassinations school schizo show then?

What else do you expect?
This DEPRAVED INCESSANT SMEARING OF CHINA IS SICKENING to the bone.
Did you reflect on your obnoxious behavior in order to earn more from the $500 Million "SMEAR CHINA FUND"?

Come on old man you are going to trip on your walker and give yourself a heart attack with all those caps..you don't have to wave your cane at every post..we know you are out there.

Last edited:
I'm not the one that open 100+ thread without even reading just because it have the word China in it or American bad.

Also explain the Abe Assassinations school schizo show then?
Is there a limit on how many one can open in PDF? PDF has rules for trolling, not on number of threads.
Abe deserved it. and Whole Japanese nation worship war criminals who were responsible for tens of millions of deaths in Asia, Abe's father was also a war criminal, where are you from by the way, maybe your mother was raped by Japanese troops during their war in Asia.

Is there a limit on how many one can open in PDF? PDF has rules for trolling, not on number of threads.
Abe deserved it. and Whole Japanese nation worship war criminals who were responsible for tens of millions of deaths in Asia, Abe's father was also a war criminal, where are you from by the way, maybe your mother was raped by Japanese troops during their war in Asia.

Name me other country besides China that celebrated by doing that in a school?

If you said Abe is hated in Asia shouldn't there be more celebration for it in asia?

Or is it considered a faux pas to mock a former head of state like that?

Name me other country besides China that celebrated by doing that in a school?

If you said Abe is hated in Asia shouldn't there be more celebration for it in asia?

Or is it considered a faux pas to mock a former head of state like that?
And you are one of the scums sides with Abe and the war criminals in Japan.

Name me another country honoring WW2 International tribunal class A criminals.

That you have to point out that they're A class war criminal pretty much contradict your claim.

Also Chinese children gleefully enacting & cheering the death of Shinzo Abe is still worse.

What's happening: News of the assassination became a top trending topic on Chinese social media platform Weibo, where comments celebrating Abe's death proliferated and soon garnered tens of thousands of likes.

Some people called the shooter a "hero," while others posted champagne emoji.

Nationalist content is also less likely to get censored on China's tightly controlled internet, at times making pro-Beijing voices seem more dominant than they really are.

Background: Anti-Japan sentiment in China runs deep. In addition to lingering anger over war crimes, many Chinese people support Beijing's territorial claims over the Senkaku Islands, uninhabited islands in the East China Sea currently administered by Japan.

The party has also encouraged anti-Japanese sentiment through mandatory "patriotic education" in schools, which emphasizes China's victimization at the hands of foreign powers.

He does a good service in his articles about China in the China forums.

He probably started on PDF for a similar reason as I did as I was seeing posts in the Americas forum that were mistakenly being attributed to Americans...which oddly enough is the exact same situation you spotted earlier in this thread with that Afghani heroin user.

It was actually a version of this pic (with the typical "Stupid Americans" title) that made me a regular thread poster
MI1tR.jpg

As you observed in the pic earlier that the man was not American due his clothes I spotted the round plugs (type E?) here and could tell easily these weren't Americans.

I knew it was going to be an uphill battle when most users here thought the typical American lives in an apartment building setting like the one in NYC with the cast of the tv show "Friends".
The good thing about this forum is that is the neutral space for Chinese and Americans to spar at each other and for everyone observing to get educated. There is much about China I didn’t know until I saw post some of these posters have made. The mindset and unity and discipline is a double edge sword China has. Understand how it’s wielded is the key.

One thing most people that learn about America through this forum realize is how much richer and capable America really is, in comparison to European countries. Most of the poorest American regions are still richer than some of the richest parts of Europe on a per capita basis, but our mismanagement comes through as well.

The good thing about this forum is that is the neutral space for Chinese and Americans to spar at each other and for everyone observing to get educated.

Fair enough but I think the ire starts when what once started as enlightening people about their country turns into spilling over in other PDF forums as basically troll posting.

One thing most people that learn about America through this forum realize is how much richer and capable America really is, in comparison to European countries.

Well I think Americans tend to be more risk taking extroverts (well hmm suburbanization directly throws a wrench into a lot of that I guess..maybe risk taking loners...hmm needs some rework) while the Europeans appear to be more reserved and go with the flow.

Fair enough but I think the ire starts when what once started as enlightening people about their country turns into spilling over in other PDF forums as basically troll posting.

Well I think Americans tend to be more risk taking extroverts (well hmm suburbanization directly throws a wrench into a lot of that I guess..maybe risk taking loners...hmm needs some rework) while the Europeans appear to me more reserved and go with the flow.
We weren’t decimated after WW2 like most of the rest of the world, so we could spread around and spend the peace dividend on a better standard of living and taking a risk with our hobbies and professions.

But on the wumaos (from all nations); there must be a certain amount/percentage of posts that need to promote their nation’s views and the rest are for them to just talk.

Now that the focus has been on China, since the later part of the Trump administration, the tone has shifted by both sides from mild comments to competitive sparing.

We weren’t decimated after WW2 like most of the rest of the world, so we could spread around and spend the peace dividend on a better standard of living and taking a risk with our hobbies and professions.

At first I was going to immediately mention the War but I thought it would be taken as some kind of cop-out answer to mask what may be their true way of thinking.

Last edited:
This is literally just baby boomers and the generation that escaped the American bombing literally not comparable to children being brainwashed by the CCP.

Where do you think these kids get their idea from?

After Abe got killed the Chinese here on this site alone celebrated his death.
Why blaming the Descendants of the fascists victims. Abe got what he deserved who promoting normalize Japan's military.

Back
Top Bottom