What's new

Chinese Arms industry at a disadvantage due to law

Genesis

Reaction score
Country
China
No guns in the homes like US.

I am not an advocate for legal guns, but...

It seem to me that the US arms industry is so much better is partly because the customer is all of US and not just the Army. (Also mafia and other groups abroad)

Chinese Gun technology feels in comparison much too behind. While it is logical for US companies to develop new products every few years it is not so for China. US can also have a lot more opportunity for feed back and given that it's a free market the competition will drive up quality and innovations.

The US can thus have new equipment ready to go almost constantly. Costly yes, but also highly effective.

How does China keep up? Or even go beyond?

China exports weapons to nations like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Sudan and Egypt

It seem to me that the US arms industry is so much better is partly because the customer is all of US and not just the Army. (Also mafia and other groups abroad)

I am pretty sure you can only buy watered down version of rifles for civilian use, they aren't selling fighter jets / missile systems within the country.

Plus, US weapons are mostly sold to its allies for political and strategic reasons as there are no other explanations for the ridiculous price they pay for the often gimp versions.

HEHE...

China weapons in Africa countries:
KuhRNMU.jpg

DmV103r.jpg

Byss2GN.jpg

hjJzPWE.jpg

5LoiBgN.jpg

gnj7twf.jpg

Byss2GN.jpg

That is Type-99, who did China sell it to?
NO, it's China latest version of type-59 tank (China's t-55), look at its only 5x road wheels. Latest version of type-59 exported to Tanzania .
China didn't export ztz99(type-99) and ztz96(type-96) MBT to any countries yet, currently China export version tank: MBT-2000 and MBT-3000. Maybe future China will export ztz99(type-99)and ztz96(type-96) tank when most PLA Army groups change to ztz99a2 tanks.

China weapons in South Asia countries:
w3pyJP2.jpg

prAXmgH.jpg

poXZFfb.jpg

DtXKZ5r.jpg

z60UESj.jpg

9U5eE1j.jpg

In the name of GOD, three China star weapons in everywhere (by black market,China never admit):

type107 rocket launcher
eQdZBsw.jpg

type56 rifle
0KIYRFW.jpg

CQ-5.56 carbine (or long version rifle)
nV5KZHB.jpg

If China will export ztz99 ztz96 tank, zbl-09 IFV, 056 class corvette, 054 class frigate, 022class missile boart, 039 API submarine, kj-200 AWACS, zdk-03 AWACS, j-10a j-10b fighter, j-11 fighter, jh-7 bomb/fighter, j-31 stealth fighter, df-11, df-15, df-16, df-21 tactical missile, hq12,hq9,hq16 anti-aircraft missile, c803 anti-ship misisle, cj-10 cruise missile, ws-1/2 and phl-03 multirocket launcher, plz-95 and plz-05 SPH, wz-19 and wz-10 armed helicopter, Y-20 ... The war will change.

What you posted was fun, but nothing I wasn't aware of.

"Still, the firearms industry had a $31.8 billion impact on the economy last year, up from $27.8 billion in 2009, due to job creation, sales and taxes levied on guns, according to data from the National Shooting Sports Foundation. "

Can't post link, but you can google it

20-30 billion dollars could greatly expand an industry and as I mentioned before it's not just money.

Us people have accesses to rifles and thus will provide feedback. Being an billion dollar industry, there's also massive competition which will drive technology up. It affects the industry as a whole.

The key now is that while China is still chasing the US, China is at a point where it must think of where to go next and how to surpass the US.

What you posted was fun, but nothing I wasn't aware of.

"Still, the firearms industry had a $31.8 billion impact on the economy last year, up from $27.8 billion in 2009, due to job creation, sales and taxes levied on guns, according to data from the National Shooting Sports Foundation. "

Can't post link, but you can google it

20-30 billion dollars could greatly expand an industry and as I mentioned before it's not just money.

Us people have accesses to rifles and thus will provide feedback. Being an billion dollar industry, there's also massive competition which will drive technology up. It affects the industry as a whole.

The key now is that while China is still chasing the US, China is at a point where it must think of where to go next and how to surpass the US.
100% NO.
More ppl own the gun, more damages and more victims (specially in 1.2bil ppl country). I don't wanna China become the next Mexico.
More powerful or rich the weapon industry & company, more easily Military-industrial complex influence politics and control government, more aggressive China will become. I don't wanna China become the next GLOBAL POLICE, only leave the duty for United State of America.

I don't like a weak China, also dislike a war lord of China. If let normal Chinese ppl access to weapons, we will ruin ourselves by opening Pandora's box, it just lead to endless conflicts and damages, not only harm the social progress but also ruin chinese traditional morality.

If u only believe the weapons & weapon industry must surpass the U.S, but ignore Chinese ppl's living conditions and economic developing, bad result China will follow the Soviet Union.

Former Soviet Union and today United State of America totally not the future of China. Due to protect our ppl / our homeland / our wealth / China's interests, we(China) built domesitc weapons industry and research & develop it. China won't need the power to protect the whole world, just have enough strength to protect our country and our ppl.

Back
Top Bottom