What's new

China's Three Gorges Dam buffers worst flood in decades

Three Gorges Dam project would be on the list if there was indo-china war 1 brahmos missile would cause mega amount of damage for china. BTW this is off topic i know but im just saying thats all.

I would like to know if India really has the guts to fire a Bhramos at the Three Gorges Dam.....if so then it will the end of India....

I would like to know if India really has the guts to fire a Bhramos at the Three Gorges Dam.....if so then it will the end of India....

btw, how long the range of brahmo missile you mentioned??? it can reach three gorges dam without range of more than 2000km.

Three Gorges Dam project would be on the list if there was indo-china war 1 brahmos missile would cause mega amount of damage for china. BTW this is off topic i know but im just saying thats all.

Yeah sure, kill innocent Chinese civilians.

Well done, do you feel happy about that?

Anyway your BrahMos won't even scratch the Three Gorges, and even if you "somehow" found a way to take it out... that would result in Nuclear retaliation against India. So try it if you want, but be aware of the consequences.

Three Gorges Dam project would be on the list if there was indo-china war 1 brahmos missile would cause mega amount of damage for china.
How about you take a ride on Brahmos and see what impact it has,just for testing purpose :wave:

BTW this is off topic i know but im just saying thats all.

Atleast you"ve got something right in your post,i appreciate the effort :P

@ontopic
i think this gives Pakistani and Indian members to something ponder about this engineering marvel.If you build a dam to withstand a nuclear attack,you may not be 100% sure that it might be able to take a nuke,But you can be 100% sure that it can withstand such deluge for atleast 100 years or maybe a conventional airstrike too

Last edited:
China's air defences are so strong that no indian plane will even last 5 min in its air space and we will have alot of pilots POW

China's air defences are so strong that no indian plane will even last 5 min in its air space and we will have alot of pilots POW

i believe chinese has given a demo to pakistani airforce....lol. where is the source of ur post. now dont say i knew that frm my heart

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom