What's new

China's sniper rifle is really bad

cross1993

Reaction score
Even has not develop a new Chinese sniper rifle news.
Why is PLA so do not attach importance to the sniper rifle? :undecided:

List of current Chinese sniper rifles:

.50 calibre rifles:
- LR2A
- W03
- AMR-2
- JS 12.7
- M06
- M99

5.8 mm and 7.62 mm rifles:
- FY-JS
- JS-2
- JS 7.62
- QBU-88
- Type 85
- Type 79

Even has not develop a new Chinese sniper rifle news.
Why is PLA so do not attach importance to the sniper rifle? :undecided:
Bdw sniper rifles are not required in large numbers, 3-4 snipers in a squad is enough. That's why maybe they are not that concerned with sniper rifles.

Bdw sniper rifles are not required in large numbers, 3-4 snipers in a squad is enough. That's why maybe they are not that concerned with sniper rifles.

Dude that is ridiculous. 3-4 in a squad of 12 would require 800,000 sniper rifles in the PLA alone.

We have a QBU 88 or type 79/85 in every squad.

the - QBU-88 is good rifle
QBU-88-2.jpg

qbu-88-0.jpg

Having the bipods attached to the barrel is retarded, and the accuracy of QBU-88 is a wide x@#* open 4.5 MOA at 100m (!!!), inferior to that of vanilla (non-sniper) M-16A2.

Having the bipods attached to the barrel is retarded, and the accuracy of QBU-88 is a wide x@#* open 4.5 MOA at 100m (!!!), inferior to that of vanilla (non-sniper) M-16A2.

its a semi automatic rifle they are not as accurate as a bolt one and i read some where they are going to change the bipods dont know where but will try to find it again

List of current Chinese sniper rifles:

.50 calibre rifles:
- LR2A
200935920270.jpg

- AMR-2
amr-2_2.jpg

- JS 12.7mm
js05_2.jpg

- M06
cn_m99b-1.jpg

- M99
cn_m99-1.jpg

Don't spew that crap here. Even the type 95 has far better accuracy than that.

I know you read that off a freaking forum.

Don't spew that crap here. Even the type 95 has far better accuracy than that.

I think this is attributed to an online article somewhere, but yeah I have my doubt about a 4.5 MOA rifle being passed into service. Accuracy might not be phenomenal, but you'd think it fulfills the operating perimeters at least.

*even well made AK's have sub 1 MOA.

Back
Top Bottom