What's new

China’s secret weapons in trade battle with India are NTBs

Indian traders are famous for purchasing cheaper products to cater for cheap consumers....
Just like Huawei has launched some of its low-end phones in india, but in mature markets, it has launched more middle/high-end phones.

What kind of consumers deserve what kind of products....
Huawei Mate9 Porsche edition will be sold first in Europe, Middle East and some parts of Asia.
India? Next life!

View attachment 349514
View attachment 349515 View attachment 349516

You know why?
Because>>>>

Since when OnePlus priced at 280-450 US dollars becomes a premium player?
In India!

Shining middle-class!

They can and will produce ZERO worth buying.
All their low-quality stuff can be found substitutes from other developing countries at lower price and way better quality.

China buys more spun yarn from Vietnam, halves yarn import from India

A few years ago when I was surveying potential vendor facilities in Zhejiang, some vendors told me that Indian customers picked the cheapest products in their showroom, and asked for additional 40-50% discount and promised container size volume, so they just used the recycled materiel instead. Any vendor in Yiwu would tell you the similar story. They love basement bargains.

A few years ago when I was surveying potential vendor facilities in Zhejiang, some vendors told me that Indian customers picked the cheapest products in their showroom, and asked for additional 40-50% discount and promised container size volume, so they just used the recycled materiel instead. Any vendor in Yiwu would tell you the similar story. They love basement bargains.
Yeah....They do compromise the quality for insanely low prices....

Let me give u an example about one of the most popular topics in India,
FIREWORK!!!

There are many firework companies in China, some of them are even listed groups.
Most of them are located in Liuyang City where the International Firework Association is located.
In Q1 2016, firework industry in Liuyang grew 10.1% to 6.5 billion yuan.

You know what, traders from Dubai will buy the best from Liuyang, little pollution, more varieties, and safer
and what those firework could convey in this year's new year firework show?
Watch this!

Where the big companies are located in Liuyang's countryside, directly linked by expressway
92df9741120547f3a817354c652fc63e.jpg

How firework is produced in Liuyang
Automation, separation of chemicals and workers
137713829-1.jpg
137713852.jpg

But in india...
Seriously?
People might make firework like this before in China, but this is 2016!!!
They are like making dumplings by hand....

So, they can never provide such amazing firework show as in Rio Olympics, which is again powered by Liuyang Firework

Firework show in Liuyang

Last edited:
Chinese have already lost Indian markets even before the race started because of its nearness to Pakistan.

Chinese have already lost Indian markets even before the race started because of its nearness to Pakistan.

Even for electronics most of the technologies and brands are from countries like USA, Japan, Europe, South Korea and Taiwan, those are just being manufactured in China by Chinese labor, with proper policies and 'carrot & stick' approach we can and we should bring these manufacturing to India also, initially at least for Indian market...India is one of the largest market in the world after all. Case in point is Mobile, in less than two years of effort we are now making 70% of the phones being sold in India, with ever increasing sourcing of local component...in another 3 years max we should have the full eco-system of mobile phone manufacturing in India only.

Even for electronics most of the technologies and brands are from countries like USA, Japan, Europe, South Korea and Taiwan, those are just being manufactured in China by Chinese labor, with proper policies and 'carrot & stick' approach we can and we should bring these manufacturing to India also, initially at least for Indian market...India is one of the largest market in the world after all. Case in point is Mobile, in less than two years of effort we are now making 70% of the phones being sold in India, with ever increasing sourcing of local component...in another 3 years max we should have the full eco-system of mobile phone manufacturing in India only.

How come you guys are so naive, my friend! You are not even competitive in printing your own tri-color, how can you be competitive in electronics? You need a whole ecosystem, and Chinese are not about to let go their investment, and transfer their billions to India just to find red tapes, corruption, low efficiency.

How come you guys are so naive, my friend! You are not even competitive in printing your own tri-color, how can you be competitive in electronics? You need a whole ecosystem, and Chinese are not about to let go their investment, and transfer their billions to India just to find red tapes, corruption, low efficiency.

We didn't have such trade deficit with China 10 years ago, we won't have any trade deficit with China 10 years from now...the recent anomaly was because of the wrong policies of previous government, which are now being corrected slowly but surely.

Reading his comments always makes me laugh....
How can people be so naive and delusional?
:rofl:

We didn't have such trade deficit with China 10 years ago, we won't have any trade deficit with China 10 years from now...the recent anomaly was because of the wrong policies of previous government, which are now being corrected slowly but surely.

Once again, all future tense rhetorics as always.

'We will'
'We can'
'We won't'

All talk, but no action. Excuses after excuses. Talk for the sake of keeping ego with reluctance to face reality. Not results-driven at all.

Whats wrong with you people?

Once again, all future tense rhetorics as always.

'We will'
'We can'
'We won't'

All talk, but no action. Excuses after excuses. Talk for the sake of keeping ego with reluctance to face reality. Not results-driven at all.

Whats wrong with you people?
60% Drop in chinese cracker sales WAS our first step. Lot more is going to happen. World is not going to end tomorrow so just relax and chilax and ensoy the show. The warning power will be issuing warnings after warnings...

What caused Indian exports to decline by 90%?

Because of the extremely low quality of Indian products.

Even here in Bangladesh, we initially ordered railway coaches from India but after receiving the first consignment, we switched to Indonesia to buy rest of the required coaches due to the substandard quality of Indian coaches.

Even here in Bangladesh, we initially ordered railway coaches from India but after receiving the first consignment, we switched to Indonesia to buy rest of the required coaches due to the substandard quality of Indian coaches.

I hope CRRC could set up manufacturing hubs in BD.
They have built a subsidiary in Malaysia catering for ASEAN market.

EMUs built in Malaysia
https://defence.pk/threads/made-in-malaysia-trains-manufactured-by-crrc-ipoh.459118/
13903145_1257830307569597_5775671633423211775_n.jpg
13900203_1257830327569595_7582148106408663251_n.jpg
11889458_910933245610032_1766730382155659389_n.jpg
ETS_5.jpg

Sleeper cars built for Thailand
first ever purchase of passenger cars in Thailand's history for 2 decades

Macedonia

Last edited:

I was just curious. Thank you for the reply

Back
Top Bottom