What's new

China's robotic amphibian all terrain unmaned beach landing vehicles

Lol, come to watch this Israeli clown throwing a tantrum, guys.
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢁⠈⢻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⡀⠭⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣷⣶⣶⡆⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣼⣿⣿⠿⠶⠙⣿⡟⠡⣴⣿⣽⣿⣧⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣟⣭⣾⣿⣷⣶⣶⣴⣶⣿⣿⢄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣩⣿⣿⣿⡏⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⡋⠘⠷⣦⣀⣠⡶⠁⠈⠁⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣍⠃⣴⣶⡔⠒⠄⣠⢀⠄⠄⠄⡨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡘⠿⣷⣿⠿⠟⠃⠄⠄⣠⡇⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⢁⣷⣠⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣠⣾⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠻ ⡿⠟⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⡯⢓⣴⣾⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⡟⣷⠄⠹⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ATTENTION CITIZEN! 市民请注意!

This is the Central Intelligentsia of the Chinese Communist Party. 您的 Internet 浏览器历史记录和活动引起了我们的注意。 YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY HAS ATTRACTED OUR ATTENTION. 因此,您的个人资料中的 11115 ( -11115 Social Credits) 个社会积分将打折。 DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN! 不要再这样做! If you do not hesitate, more Social Credits ( -11115 Social Credits )will be subtracted from your profile, resulting in the subtraction of ration supplies. (由人民供应部重新分配 CCP) You'll also be sent into a re-education camp in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Zone. 如果您毫不犹豫,更多的社会信用将从您的个人资料中打折,从而导致口粮供应减少。 您还将被送到新疆维吾尔自治区的再教育营。

为党争光! Glory to the CCP!

Not that simple, I think he indeed has a serious mental problem, no normal adults will suddeny snap and throw a tantrum like him, unless he is really a kid.

I’ve got him on my ignore list. So can’t see what he posts. But he can see what I post.

Any report of Chinese development will as expectedly draw an American response "We did it also, we had had it, we will annihilate the Chinese"... LOL Americans are feeling really insecured and paranoid.

Let the Americans or anyone else cope. Bottom line is China’s weapons technology is advancing rapidly and it will make China stronger and more secure and with exports can make Chinese friends safer from Western barbarism.

Murica getting ready army of hot air blasting robots via CNN BBC and Western MSMs

And NED paid NGOs.

So anytime, anywhere.
Will see Murica blink and turn other cheek, or be left with no cheeks and no head as well

monkey-happy.gif
are You (China) flying robot helicopter on Mars? USA reached all solar system planets 40+ year ago and where are you???

Any report of Chinese development will as expectedly draw an American response "We did it also, we had had it, we will annihilate the Chinese"... LOL Americans are feeling really insecured and paranoid.
Who has the expertise in space exploration?? you or USA, please give me that answer in simple YES or NO

are You (China) flying robot helicopter on Mars? USA reached all solar system planets 40+ year ago and where are you???

Who has the expertise in space exploration?? you or USA, please give me that answer in simple YES or NO
Past glory doesn't always guarantee the future success, otherwise Egypt should always be the most developed country in the world.

Back
Top Bottom