What's new

China's mood chills on new Belt and Road projects in Pakistan

Lol since when Japanese is so concerned about the progress of CPEC. Citing an analyst based in Washington only makes it less credible. All the article try to achieve is to create division and mistrust between Pakistan and China.

From what I have read, everything on CPEC is on track and is going on full steam. CPEC is national program and naturally it is going to take many years.:china::pakistan:

Last edited:
Yup, another MOU signed for further talks, discussions, tea and biscuits.

CPEC, when initially announced was a $45 billion project. Chinese were impressed by Pakistan's CPEC related focus and obsession so they quickly increased it to $61 billion.

China-Pakistan were discussing and planning to increase it further by another $50 billion during PM Nawaz Sharif's possible second five-year tenure (2018-2023) and if that period was successful, China had hoped to further enhance it to around a total of $150 billion CPEC by the mid-20s.

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/business/economy/cpec-set-to-attract-150b-investment-in-pakistan

But, PM Imran Khan / Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf did everything it possibly could to malign CPEC so PM Khan could get to the kursi. To appease its voter bank, PTI even announced investigations into CPEC as soon as it came to power which shocked and disappointed the Chinese Government.

CPEC is purely Chinese owned, Chinese financed and Chinese controlled project in Pakistan. They only want Pakistan to comply and not ask questions which the previous PML Government did. In return, Pakistan will have this huge logistics infrastructure on its territory which did not already exist.

But now, China just wants to complete the initial $45 billion of the CPEC project and the rest will simply have to wait until a more Chinese-friendly Government is in power in Pakistan again.
Pure miss-reporting.

Rs. 150 million international investment, not just chinese investment.

Now start counting the investment committed in addition to Chinese:

1. KSA - 20 billion
2. UAE - 5 billion
3. Qatar - 3 billion
4. Russia - 8 billion
5. Chinese companies direct investment numerous in textile, automotive, mineral etc.
6. IFC in wind power plants 450 million.
7. ML1 - 10 billion
8. Karkey reversal on penalty 1 billion
9. Investment in Copper and gold mine by consortium of local companies about 100 billion rupees
10. there is a long list which I can keep you showing.

Sane and honest people understand that multi billion dollar investments takes times for example even planned timeline for Pakistan biggest refinery by KSA is around 6 to 8 year (if there is no delays). So if there is a slow down in CPEC as you claim then it is because of the actions of your beloved N league as the policies of current government has yet to show impact. Although they have started showing correction signs in current account deficit.

Nawaz sharif has been charged was in prison dont forget that you have a short term memory or maybe your just corrupt too

Only NAB has convicted PM Nawaz Sharif and disqualified him from politics, not some law court.

Previously, PM Nawaz Sharif was also put in prison by General Musharraf in 1999 and disqualified from politics for 21-years but the Pakistani people re-elected him in 2013 for the third time. And, the same Pakistani military saluted him for four years.

Only NAB has convicted PM Nawaz Sharif and disqualified him from politics, not some law court.

Previously, PM Nawaz Sharif was also put in prison by General Musharraf in 1999 and disqualified from politics for 21-years but the Pakistani people re-elected him in 2013 for the third time. And, the same Pakistani military saluted him for four years.

Not NAB but NAB cort.

Pure miss-reporting.

Rs. 150 million international investment, not just chinese investment.

Now start counting the investment committed in addition to Chinese:

1. KSA - 20 billion
2. UAE - 5 billion
3. Qatar - 3 billion
4. Russia - 8 billion
6. IFC in wind power plants 450 million.
7. ML1 - 10 billion

Tag me when you get this $46.60 billion worth of investment within the next 4 years.

I hope its not going to turn out like the "good news" PM Khan promised to announce in April 2019 on off-shore gas drilling, just to later claim PM Khan had been mis-informed and Rs142 billion were spent on discovering water at the bottom of the sea.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2088923/1-pm-misinformed-gas-reserves-near-karachi-coast/?amp=1

By the way, how's that 5 million housing scheme costing $180 billion coming along?

Last edited:
Tag me when you get this $46.60 billion worth og investment within the next 4 years.

I hope its not going to turn out like the "good news" PM Khan promised to announce in April 2019 on off-shore gas drilling, just to later claim PM Khan had been mis-informed and Rs142 billion were spent on discovering water at the bottom of the sea.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2088923/1-pm-misinformed-gas-reserves-near-karachi-coast/?amp=1
142 billion were invested by companies not by tax money. This is how it is done in whole world. If you dont kniw something then better to keep your mouth shut rather than spreading miss information.

The expected investment in Pakistan during the period you quoted even from independent sources are much higher.

Even in terms of bhasha dam it is 7 to i billion even for half of the project.

So yes i will tag you inshAllah

Lol since when Japanese is so concerned about the progress of CPEC. Citing an analyst based in Washington only makes it less credible. All the articles was to create division and mistrust between Pakistan and China.

From what I have read, everything on CPEC is on track and is going on full steam. CPEC is national program and naturally it is going to take many years.:china::pakistan:
Exactly, you will see Indian being synthetic to us( the Irony) that how Chinese assistance is bad for us, Imagine that Indian wanting to wish good for Pakistan, and now comes Japan. What A fkinh joke

Do they even understand the level of trust we have in relationship China

Tag me when you get this $46.60 billion worth of investment within the next 4 years.

By the way, how's that 5 million housing scheme costing $180 billion coming along?

Soon your disinformation, negative attitude and negative dreams towards Pakistan will be shattered - In-Shaa-Allah.
Your corrupt hero is desperately trying to get 2nd NRO thru courts and if he succeeds in this, he will not be back.
ALLAH SWT blessed him with unlimited facilities and health for decades, he should be thankful for this, but if he is pretending to be sick - may ALLAH SWT curse him with such sickness/disease that should never be curable.

So, China prefers PM Nawaz Sharif's invesment friendly administration over PM Imran Khan's constantly u-turning administration?

Only traitors like you and your ilk would be glad to see misfortune befall Pakistan.

Your brother Mullah Fazlu can keep screaming Yahoodi Sajish, cursing Fauj, obsessing over Jemima, but his Dharna failed.

The future of your leaders is in Adiyala.

He is corrupt your leader is the same one who accused Pakistan of Mumbai attack who couldnt take the name of the indian spy i wonder who he is loyal to pakistan or india

Back
Top Bottom