What's new

China’s J 10 vs French Rafale - Which would win?

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

China’s J 10 vs French Rafale - Which would win?​

捕捉1.jpg

Everyone, just say the Chinese jet will win.
ignore the idiots

I would like to hear your profesnial opinion what do you thing Chinese equipment is it any good?

does it stand a chance against westerns made planes?

The source is neither from China nor India nor France, it's not biased and it just wants people to leave their thoughts.
Time will decide and every one will see which one is superior when there would be an actual bout between the two and let us wait when and where these beasts confront head on.

Time will decide and every one will see which one is superior when there would be an actual bout between the two and let us wait when and where these beasts confront head on.
J-10 has better radar and much longer range of missiles, so my bet is on J-10. When they really have to do a dogfight , the chance is 50/50, but chance of dogfight for any planes is half and half, this is why countries develop stealth planes and better radars to avoid it.

J-10 has better radar and much longer range of missiles, so my bet is on J-10. When they really have to do a dogfight , the chance is 50/50, but chance of dogfight for any planes is half and half, this is why countries develop stealth planes and better radars to avoid it.

what is the point of this thread, to be honest? China even has move on from J-10 series, and focus to more modern jet fighter. Namely J-20, J-16, and the newly join venture between Chengdu and Shenyang; namedly J-35. They don't even developed J-10 any further. There is no J-10D. At least not now. And maybe never. (Unless Pakistan will depend their further aircraft program with J-10 series).

So what is the point of this thread anyway?

Plus, J-10C alone can't justified the capability of Chinese Aircraft. Pakistan needs to have more than just the aircraft. Like from radar, AWACS, Beidou support, etc. Without that J-10C is like just has 25% of it's full capability. I don't know about Rafalle. But Rafale is still the flagship of French Fighter program.

Last edited:
what is the point of this thread, to be honest? China even has move on from J-10 series, and focus to more modern jet fighter. Namely J-20, J-16, and the newly join venture between Chengdu and Shenyang; namedly J-35. They don't even developed J-10 any further. There is no J-10D. At least not now. And maybe never. (Unless Pakistan will depend their further aircraft program with J-10 series).

So what is the point of this thread anyway?
China' lowest end jets vs Europea's highest end jets.

China' lowest end jets vs Europea's highest end jets.
J-10CE is not Chinese lowest end jet. But it is not the state of the art either. Even Chengdu seems has move on from this aircraft and focus more on J-20 production.

Back
Top Bottom