What's new

China's Golden Strategy (read if you have time)

TPP will come to realty soon, China will lose lots of customers. U got bad Q3 report, and ur economy surely will get even worse.

But how do you know? What if China pulls out the APFTA even before the TPP?

But how do you know? What if China pulls out the APFTA even before the TPP?
Many JPese have came to VN to continue their agricultural business recently, they train VN farmers-fishermen their skill, trasfer their technology in growing high quality rice, vegetable, catching ocean tuna etc so, we can export those products to JP. Seem like JP is ready for TPP and open agricultural - fishing market for VN.

I dont know VN join APFTA or not coz we've never heard any news abt it . JP dont wanna waste their agricultural business in VN if they r not ready for TPP.

Many JPese have came to VN to continue their agricultural business recently, they train VN farmers-fishermen their skill, trasfer their technology in growing high quality rice, vegetable, catching ocean tuna etc so, we can export those products to JP. Seem like JP is ready for TPP and open agricultural - fishing market for VN.

S what is your point? You ask Japan to sacrifice their domestic agribusiness to TPP in return for using VN land as a forward agriculture base? Then, I presume, you will also host hundreds and thousands of Japanese farmer in VN because they need a job.

S what is your point? You ask Japan to sacrifice their domestic agribusiness to TPP in return for using VN land as a forward agriculture base? Then, I presume, you will also host hundreds and thousands of Japanese farmer in VN because they need a job.
JP is far richer than VN, JP famer can get allowance from the Govt. ,too. Then they can go to VN and live comfortably wt their allowance coz living cost in VN is much cheaper than in JP.

As long as JP still can run business on agricultural sector, they r still OK and TPP is still help them to make lots of $$$$ .:pop:

JP is far richer than VN, JP famer can get allowance from the Govt. ,too. Then they can go to VN and live comfortably wt their allowance coz living cost in VN is much cheaper than in JP.

As long as JP still can run business on agricultural sector, they r still OK.:pop:
Japan agricultural lands vs U.S agricultural lands ... both r modern farms, the more lands owner will win.

Japan agricultural lands vs U.S agricultural lands ... both r modern farms, the more lands owner will win.
And they r helping VN in agricultural sector by transferring good tech to us. VN land owners will win in TPP ,too :pop:

And they r helping VN in agricultural sector by transferring good tech to us. VN land owners will win in TPP ,too :pop:
Do u know U.S is world biggest wheat export nation, their potato & beef export also on top list ???

What VN agriculture export on world top list ? show me a modern farm pic ?

Do u know U.S is world biggest wheat export nation, their potato & beef export also on top list ???

What VN agriculture export on world top list ? show me a modern farm pic ?
Right now, we r only good at selling rice, fish. We sell lots of fish to US, most of VN fishing company have good Q3 profit.

We need their help in making high quality beef, I think JP-US will come and help VN soon coz US promise help for us in TPP>

TPP will come to realty soon, China will lose lots of customers. U got bad Q3 report, and ur economy surely will get even worse.

Bad end for poor Ah Q as usual :pop:
Viet brides still go on bended knees for Chinese :lol:

This reminds me back in the elementary school days where few new kids were trying to challenge the “king" of the playground. There was a lot of unease and there might even be few bloody noises. At the end of the year, guess what, we all graduated to middle school. When we think back the good old days today, everyone just can’t stop laugh about the silly stuff we use to do to each other.

It takes the US 250 years and China more than 70 years after WWII to reach where we all standing right now. Despite the few differences here and there, the overall relation between the US and China is overall peaceful and in harmony.

If all we focus on are the negativities, after a while all we see would be the negative image of the other side.

There is so much we can achieve through cooperation, and we should never forgot about that. On daily basis, the amount of cooperation between the US and China far outstrips the little difference many people keep focus on.
China could work with the America of the 1970's and 1980's. Today America is a monstrous totalitarian propaganda regime that must be torn down before it can be rebuilt back up.

This reminds me back in the elementary school days where few new kids were trying to challenge the “king" of the playground. There was a lot of unease and there might even be few bloody noises. At the end of the year, guess what, we all graduated to middle school. When we think back the good old days today, everyone just can’t stop laugh about the silly stuff we use to do to each other.

It takes the US 250 years and China more than 70 years after WWII to reach where we all standing right now. Despite the few differences here and there, the overall relation between the US and China is overall peaceful and in harmony.

If all we focus on are the negativities, after a while all we see would be the negative image of the other side.

There is so much we can achieve through cooperation, and we should never forgot about that. On daily basis, the amount of cooperation between the US and China far outstrips the little difference many people keep focus on.

A very balanced point of view. As I mentioned in another post, even if/when China's economy becomes larger than that of the US, the US will still be very much a "first among equals" due to her overwhelming military might. China's rise doesn't mean the downfall of the US and violence is not a foregone conclusion.

Right now, we r only good at selling rice, fish. We sell lots of fish to US, most of VN fishing company have good Q3 profit.

We need their help in making high quality beef, I think JP-US will come and help VN soon coz US promise help for us in TPP>
I think Vietnam needs to conduct industrial transformation. Vietnam has lots of cultivable land and it takes about 27% of its total land area, the crop production would multiply if these cultivable land would been farm with modern farming techniques. It would be good if China and Vietnam could sit down and talk things through. So far China and Vietnam only keep communication level of infrastructure, environmental protection, agriculture and cultural exchange, but not cooprate on these. Plus the conflict between the two, thus China keep its market very tight for Vietnam to sell things.

China could work with the America of the 1970's and 1980's. Today America is a monstrous totalitarian propaganda regime that must be torn down before it can be rebuilt back up.

Hmm...didn't know you had admiration for Ronald Reagan and his taking of the US from a world power to a "superpower"

The problem is, Vietnam agricultural output still not on Top list yet, other nations also export agricultural products.

Let me tell the truth, What American really care of is how many tons of Made in U.S agricultural products can export to ur Vietnam and earn $ in Vietnamese market ... nobody here in this world stupid to grow up another rival, the TPP is just a deal to make ur government open market to U.S, then their products will dump into ur internal market with cheaper price (coz modern farm & mass production can cost down) and defeat ur domestic backward agricultural industry... as far as i read, the American did this in Africa nations and completely control their food supports ... at last ur poor famers will bankrupt, ur city ppl only buy agricultural products from American.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom