What's new

China's Fosun to import 7.2m doses of BioNTech-Pfizer COVID vaccine

one company will not be able to create 1 billion doeses quickly
it will be better to inject it to people as soon as possible , so thats why import is important

one company will not be able to create 1 billion doeses quickly
it will be better to inject it to people as soon as possible , so thats why import is important

Sinopharm is exporting millions of their Covid-19 vaccine doses worldwide to countries like Bahrain and the UAE ...why would China then want to import a foreign one?

The BioNTech-Pfizer vaccine is Chinese in the first place. We shared our technology with BioNTech-Pfizer.

Sinopharm is exporting millions of their Covid-19 vaccine doses worldwide to countries like Bahrain and the UAE ...why would China then want to import a foreign one?

Odd isn’t it China produced 220 million doses in 2020 a bulk of it exported. 660 million doses planned in 2021 and once again most of it exported. So what happens when the US and Western Europe is vaccinated and people start to travel freely? Most of us have immunity while the Chinese don’t ...interesting times

Perhaps Different strains of the virus were used in the different vaccines. Also some vaccines encode for different “Spikes”.

Odd isn’t it China produced 220 million doses in 2020 a bulk of it exported. 660 million doses planned in 2021 and once again most of it exported. So what happens when the US and Western Europe is vaccinated and people start to travel freely? Most of us have immunity while the Chinese don’t ...interesting times

Yeah it's so odd that China would export vaccines, you know to places that are currently at higher risk.

All they need to do is ban and quarantine your plague rats.

Yeah it's so odd that China would export vaccines, you know to places that are currently at higher risk.

All they need to do is ban and quarantine your plague rats.

did you read the article I posted ...yeah boy..we will achieve herd immunity before you..keep them borders closed and shelter in place.

did you read the article I posted ...yeah boy..we will achieve herd immunity before you..keep them borders closed and shelter in place.

2 million of yours will be dead. Thanks for helping me feel 0 sympathy for you rats. Good luck getting herd immunity in your native India, cow piss and gang rape aren't vaccines.

China not relying on Sinopharm
I hope we don't develop palsy... Lol
It's partly developed by Fosun, profit sharing mate. We are an open economy. Come in and compete.

Back
Top Bottom