What's new

China's first jumbo jet to take off in 2014

No matter how they promote it, no matter how hard they work, I am not going to fly with this aircraft until it can complete 1 million safe landing. same applies to Boeing 787 and Airbus A380.

HSR rules, Aircraft sucks!

A total of 45 Harrier fighters were brought by india. They are well designed well tested, yet 34 of them crashed during non combat operations.

Now please stop your BS, it is not apprecaited.

This is the total number of Harrier crash in its operational history.
List of Harrier Jump Jet family losses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Looks like even US is using this below quality jet :agree:

Comparing a regional jet with a VTOL fighter jet is only reflecting your nescience and insecurity.
countries like iran,ukraine,turkey are way more richer than india.

wake up. troll post reported.

Sure, go ahead. If that gives you a good night sleep. :wave:

^^^^^^Well he was banned earlier too and now he's been warned by the mods.If he continues then he will be banned for good!!!
OT-What is the cost of this jet,lesser than both Boeing and AB or will the cost be almost similar???

wait? the jumbo jet for china? wth?
or do they mean self built jumbo jet? if it is.. seriously china.. become classy.. wth you guys copy everything..

or do they mean self built jumbo jet? if it is.. seriously china.. become classy.. wth you guys copy everything..

No need of copying, all regional jets looks the same unlike fighter jets.

all jumbo jets pretty much look the same -.-

before India can ever dream of innovating anything they will 1st need to copy too, unless it plan to import foreign technology forever.

you can only insult China because it is headed on the right path, for Indian, this insult will take much much more longer to come since India likes to rely on others.

edit: just realized you're not Indian LOL. still, i will not change my post because is it truth (sorry indian friends).

meh.. it looks good tho..
but i geuss i will fly with the original b757 before this airplane has been making hundred of thousands flighthours to call it safe

before India can ever dream of innovating anything they will 1st need to copy too, unless it plan to import foreign technology forever.

you can only insult China because it is headed on the right path, for Indian, this insult will take much much more longer to come since India likes to rely on others.

You need to check that the poster is not Indian, he's Turkish. So don't drag India unnecessarily in every topic.
And for your kind information, India is also working on a regional jet. :agree:

You need to check that the poster is not Indian, he's Turkish. So don't drag India unnecessarily in every topic.
And for your kind information, India is also working on a regional jet. :agree:

Indian is always working on everything in your virtual world, but nothong has been done in the last 60 years in reality, still remain the status as the poorest country in the world......... dude get a life, welcome to earth.::lol::

edit: just realized you're not Indian LOL. still, i will not change my post because is it truth (sorry indian friends).

you posted because u wanted to do it whether he is indian or not
acc. to u it was a oppurtunity for u to talk against india

China is at it's infancy in R&D and like an infant, it must 1st crawl before trying to stand up on its feet. You can make fun of an infant at this state of its development but soon it will learn how to walk and then eventually- run.

you posted because u wanted to do it whether he is indian or not
acc. to u it was a oppurtunity for u to talk against india

no, i really thought he was Indian. i already have in my mind a preset notion that most China-haters are Indians, of course with a few exceptions. I just read posts and most of the time my instincts are correct.

chini hindi bhai bhai :dirol:

Indian is always working on everything in your virtual world, but nothong has been done in the last 60 years in reality, still remain the status as the poorest country in the world......... dude get a life, welcome to earth.::lol::

GDP per capita reflects the average standard of living of any country. So here's some relevant data with links.

China's GDP per capita is $3400
China's per capita GDP likely to reach medium-income countries level in '10

India's GDP per capita is $3290
India GDP - per capita (PPP) - Economy

Well, what do ya know?
Not much difference to brag about. Its a shame for your country having GDP per capita close to the worlds poorest country :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom