What's new

China World Trade Center Tower : Beijing tallest skyscraper

challenger

BANNED
Reaction score
Beijing's tallest skyscraper put into use

13470664_51n.jpg

The undated file photo shows the skyscraper China World Trade Center Tower in Beijing, capital of China. As the tallest skyscraper in Beijing, the 330-meter-high China World Trade Center Tower was completed and put into use on Monday. The skyscraper located in the center of Central Business District of Beijing is a comprehensive business and shopping center. (Xinhua)

13470664_61n.jpg

The undated file photo shows the skyscraper China World Trade Center Tower and surrounding buildings in Beijing, capital of China. (Xinhua)

13470664_71n.jpg

The undated file photo shows the skyscraper China World Trade Center Tower in Beijing, capital of China. (Xinhua)

13470664_81n.jpg

The undated file photo shows the skyscraper China World Trade Center Tower and surrounding buildings in Beijing, capital of China. (Xinhua)

My lord, I don't think I am going to recognize anything in Beijing when I make it back.

For my money, I think the Shanghai Tower is going to be much sexier.

Shanghai_Center_Dragon.jpg

Take it upon Shanghaiers to make Beijingers look bad :P :P

But Beijing is the capital of China and as an administrative city Beijing is more important than the commercial city Shanghai.

Fabulous building!

Btw, what is that inverted U type structure to the right side of the centre?

I would say the sky was just recoloured.

haha that's hilarious.

The picture is a CG of what the tower will look like. It's not built yet. Presentation aside I still really like the design and form.

Although I think the CCTV tower is a very unique design I believe that the building housing official governmental media deserves a more dignified appearance.

In my beautiful home town Tianjin there is a tower higher than that one in Beijing.
For some reasons I can not paste images here,check it at below websites.
101303705.jpg

201072214831.jpg

Last edited:
Nice structure!

But the section "World affairs" is not appropriate to post it.;)

Beijing has turned out into a nice city,but i think one should not get blinded,because i have read a lot of adversaries in villages neighboring Beijing.

For my money, I think the Shanghai Tower is going to be much sexier.

Shanghai_Center_Dragon.jpg

Take it upon Shanghaiers to make Beijingers look bad :P :P
Look like a giant propeller blade that broke off from an even more gigantic prop jobber airplane.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom