What's new

China warns India against South China Sea oil exploration

just yesterday I was telling the chinese members how the world is fed up of their warnings..and its time for action..and today all I see is ..another warning.

They didn't tell you guys to get out of SCS, warned against 1) Exploration 2) Navy.

About ongoing activities you'll find out when China police boards and searches your vessels and cavity searches IN vessel's captain, then you'll find out what they are doing. Anyone who thinks China is kidding around about boarding and searching is in for a rude awakening.

And whenever this will happen, please do tell us.

Until then, We are currently involved(will continue) in three oil exploration blocks off Vietnam in the South China Sea! Period!

just yesterday I was telling the chinese members how the world is fed up of their warnings..and its time for action..and today all I see is ..another warning.

Oh that's the new rule of Communist China... every Chinese should trail their mouth against India since they can't use force now like 1962....It's been highly advised and ordered by their future leader... poor people what would they do, they've no freedom but follow the law or they would end up in jail, they don't care about blinds and dumb even

Oh that's the new rule of Communist China... every Chinese should trail their mouth against India since they can't use force now like 1962....It's been highly advised and ordered by their future leader... poor people what would they do, they've no freedom but follow the law or they would end up in jail, they don't care about blinds and dumb even

Seriously what is India doing in South China Sea ? It does not even border it and not one bit close either.

Oil exploration and extraction.

But you don't border it, so doesn't the international law not allow you ? If you are not backed by NATO then i'm thinking it would be a waste of money and time to plan such event.

China cant do anything in SCS to any Indian Vessel...

it will be tit for tat.... any damage to Indian vessel in SCS will be paid by damage to 5 Chinese ships in IOR.

If China makes SCS unavailable to India, China will have to forget access to IOR forever.

If SCS belongs to China, IOR is INDIAN TERRITORY.

But you don't border it, so doesn't the international law not allow you ? If you are not backed by NATO then i'm thinking it would be a waste of money and time to plan such event.

Technically we're exploring oil within Vietnam's territorial water, with Vietnam as a partner backed by international laws. It's China who needs to take a hike here. Or they can knock the doors of UN if they want to.

Seriously what is India doing in South China Sea ? It does not even border it and not one bit close either.

As you know south china sea has lots of tiny islands.

Once upon a time , in not so distant past, India has planted coconut trees in those tiny islands. now big defence companies like Parachute oil and Dabur amla wants oil to explored and extracted from it.
Coconut oil is believed by many as a cause for future world wars. Hence the conflicts.

Seriously what China is doing in P0K? we're in Vietnam waters helping them with oil exploration not in Chinese waters so whats their problem ?

We have been there for 30 years, unlike some economically backward countries ONGC has paid for 30% of the profits in the 2 oil blocks.

Seriously what China is doing in P0K? we're in Vietnam waters helping them with oil exploration not in Chinese waters so whats their problem ?

Their problem is that, China is like a greedy kid who wants all the toys and the toffees.

China cant do anything in SCS to any Indian Vessel...

it will be tit for tat.... any damage to Indian vessel in SCS will be paid by damage to 5 Chinese ships in IOR.

If China makes SCS unavailable to India, China will have to forget access to IOR forever.

If SCS belongs to China, IOR is INDIAN TERRITORY.

Oops, a warning from Indian side. We don't take Indian serious, just do it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom