What's new

China turns Ladakh battleground with India into a ‘microwave oven’

You are just assuming that PLA did not have plain sight.

PLA will feel Carl Gustav within that time.
How much they can play withus?
They can expect anykind of brutal attempts from usc.
There is no such trust between China and India

So Indians have two options right now: freezing to death or being microwaved to death. Oh yeah, I also forget being killed by a spiked club as the third option :enjoy:
The solution to a microwave energy weapon is a basic Faraday cage (a metal sheet).

PLA will feel Carl Gustav within that time.
How much they can play withus?
They can expect anykind of brutal attempts from usc.
There is no such trust between China and India

Bring that on 8-)

And Indians will be chewing on this

Even in the coldest of Himalayan winter , below will still work fine, together with those working them.
I not too sure of those at the receiving end, other than they not worry about the cold and lack of food any more.

Because if jawans want to fire even a bullet at Chinese, take a good good look at video below

Chinese got a lot lot more drones and better drones than Azerbaijans.
And likely what happened in NK will be a kindergarten show compared to what Chinese can do to the tanks and artilleries and jawans.

Even in the coldest Himalayan winter.

You feeling lucky? :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

So start that war with China.

China will bring that war to those that brought the war to an end.

:D :D :D :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :yay::yay::yay:

China Conducts Test Of Massive Suicide Drone Swarm Launched From A Box On A Truck
China shows off its ability to rapidly launch 48 weaponized drones from the back of a truck, as well as from helicopters.

And those drones are only the start of the beginning.

🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳 WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI 萬歲 萬 萬歲🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

:enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I call BS on this report. As we all know, it is very difficult moving and maintaining high tech equipment in the inhospitable terrain of Ladakh. Why use microwave when sticks and rocks are just as effective, far far cheaper, and more environmental friendly to boot?

I call BS on this report. As we all know, it is very difficult moving and maintaining high tech equipment in the inhospitable terrain of Ladakh. Why use microwave when sticks and rocks are just as effective, far far cheaper, and more environmental friendly to boot?
:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

But but but . . . must be true.
You seen in that report Indians denying that ever happened.

But as we all know, Indians tell lies after lies.:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Therefore must be true:enjoy::enjoy:

The PLA were doing a huge favor to them Indians actually ... the Indians are extremely cold after all so microwaves would warm them up :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom