What's new

China tops medal tally; India still no gold medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakchina

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China is still topping the medal tally at the London Paralympic with 54 Gold medals out of a total of 142. The US war criminals are at the 6th place with only 17 Gold medals. As usual shining India is at a very shining 60th place despite the fact that the games are held at "home" given the large number of Indians immigrants living in London. Moreover India has not won a single gold medal in both the Olympic and Paralympic despite having one billion people, shame for India which cannot even produce a single champion. The worst performance for all participating countries and the worst among the so called BRIC countries based on ratio of population against number of medals. The shameful Delhi Commonwealth Games was supposed to be a catalyst for India to emerge in the Olympic arena given that India had topped the medal count. At last, the Indians have realized that the Olympic is a new level that they will take 100 years to reach despite full western support. The commonwealth games are not the benchmark as nations like the UK and Australia sent only junior teams to compete while India sent its best athletes from its one and a half billion people. Now India is not even talking about organizing the Olympic Games due to the shameful Delhi Games and due to its complete failure and fiaso in both the London Olympic and the Asian Games. According to the Western gurus and media, India was supposed to challenge China in the Olympic games in 2012. The same is being shouted regarding economic performance, India is again supposed to surpass China in 2012, but India's economic growth could be as low as 5% in 2012 meaning no growth at all for a developing country. The myth of India surpassing China is only a dream for the Western gurus and media.

http://www.london2012.com/paralympics/medals/medal-count/

http://www.london2012.com/medals/medal-count/

@Pakchina World's sixth largest populated country was not even in the list of medal winners. :lol::lol:

@Pakchina World's sixth populated was not even the list of medal winner. :lol::lol:

Yar according to them ... Medal tally me neeche aane se achcha hai ... sala ek bhi medal mat jeeto

The op's level of maturity is so high,i warn others not to 'rise' to his level.

Yar according to them ... Medal tally me neeche aane se achcha hai ... sala ek bhi medal mat jeeto

No. of countries winning medal: 85
But world's sixth most populated country missing from the list. :rofl::rofl:

India gold medals : 0

silver medals : 2

bronze medals:4......

Pakistan GOLD MEDALS ;zero

SILVER MEDALS;zero

BRONZE MEDALS;zero

:woot:...
still you wanna say my dad is great...

Does that mean china has more physically challenged people ??

i don't understand Indians..

Thread no where mentions Pakistan.. yet they compare with them.

How is India ever going to be a suppperr doooopperr megga power.. like most indians say if they can't win 1 gold. :confused:

How is India ever going to be a suppperr doooopperr megga power.. like most indians say if they can't win 1 gold. :confused:

Did you see thread starter's user name ??

This thread is meant to bash India. You should be ready for the hit back when you failed like hell in olympics.

India gold medals : 0

silver medals : 2

bronze medals:4......

Pakistan GOLD MEDALS ;zero

SILVER MEDALS;zero

BRONZE MEDALS;zero

:woot:...
still you wanna say my dad is great...

that's not it. Pakistan didn't won any medal since 20 years( they did managed to win a bronze in 1992 Olympic in hockey). Since 1992. India won more medals( i.e.,12) than Pakistan won in her entire history( i.e., 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom