What's new

China to 'step up' troop deployment in India border row

You dont need to worry about Who is Wu. Your NSA would have done his home work about Who is Wu. Coz if he didnt, he is playing with the future of India.

Pakistan and China got common enemy which is India. So why not coordinate efforts to get rid of this nuicense once and for all?
It's perfect opportunity for India to solve its Pakistan problem by nuking major cities of pakistan. Classic case of killing the chicken to scare the monkey.

Rumors are swirling that in addition to previously deployed troops, China is mobilizing more than 150,000 troops, 2000 armored vehicles, 800 combat aircraft, over 200 attack helicopters, and 5000 artillery pieces...

Our eyes in the space knows the ground situation.
Rumours are not required

Rumors are swirling that in addition to previously deployed troops, China is mobilizing more than 150,000 troops, 2000 armored vehicles, 800 combat aircraft, over 200 attack helicopters, and 5000 artillery pieces...

What the actual fuk? Really?

Shit just got fukin real

Sun Tzu's art of war has a chapter on "Misinformation and Disinformation" :angel:

What was it, that he said ? "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." :lol:

So what this desperate attempt at spreading lies really means is that you are really weak and want to hide it. "high iq" FAIL. :P

Last edited:
Sun Tzu's art of war has a chapter on "Misinformation and Disinformation" :angel:

What was it, that he said ? "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." :lol:

So what this desperate attempt at spreading lies really means is that you are really weak and what to hide it. "high iq" FAIL. :P

Lets use sun tzu's war logic.

One of sun tzu's war logic is to avoid war and destroying the enemy with little casualties as possible

Therefore,

China, with huge reserves of cash should offer $100 USD to every beggar in India to rise against the Modi government.

No need to fight war.

India will collapse immediately

Last edited:
because supa pawa will defend the whole world when its own people are dying Hungary.

Yes we will defend our interest wherever it is. Pakistan should very well know that !!

One of sun tzu's war logic is to avoid war and destroying the enemy with little casualties as possible

Therefore,

China, with huge reserves of cash should offer $100 USD to every beggar in India to rise against the Modi government.

No need to fight war.

It's another thing that singapore can afford idiots like you, but the level of trolling is just pathetic...Should learn from the Chinese.

Looks like China really desparate to reduce its millitary strength to one million.

Therefore,

No need to fight war.

Another sample of chinese "high iq" :lol:

All the best with your "strategy" :P

Well these two are my fav leaders in the world i like their nationalistic approach that is why i used their name
And, both of them are doing great services for Pak!!!! Maybe it's a small token of appreciation for it on your part!!!! Who else had put Russia/China axis in charge of Afghanistan or China in Kashmir?????? Even better, under whose watch Pak general and 5K "advisors" have been put in command at the heart of Arab oil kingdoms???? Or, under whose leadership India and China have got entangled into a blood feud?????? May I suggest a road near ISI HQ needs to be named after your caption name for they have made your establishment's job so much easier!!! I would say it's a gift from the Ilahi Hazine!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And, both of them are doing great services for Pak!!!! Maybe it's a small token of appreciation for it on your part!!!! Who else had put Russia/China axis in charge of Afghanistan or China in Kashmir?????? Even better, under whose watch Pak general and 5K "advisors" have been put in command at the heart of Arab oil kingdoms???? Or, under whose leadership India and China have got into a blood feud?????? May I suggest a road near ISI HQ needs to be named after your caption name for they have made your establishment's job so much easier!!! I would say it's a gift from the Ilahi Hazine!!!!!
Modi is blessing for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom