What's new

China to sell value of 540 million yuan light rail to Philippines

Edison Chen

Reaction score
Country
China
China news agency, Beijing, June 16 (Reporter Zhou Yin) - China CNR Dalian Locomotive and Rolling Stock Co., Ltd. (China CNR Dalian Machine vehicle company) Disclosure 16, 2009, the company and the Philippine Department of Transportation signed an export contract for the city of Manila Rail Transit Line 3 provides Skytrain contract amount of about 540 million yuan, which is China's first vehicle to get the Philippines suburban orders.

China CNR Dalian Machine vehicle company responsible person, the Philippines has a tropical rainforest climate, these trains will be tested in hot and humid environment, can be described as the 'Equator transit vehicles.' The signing of Manila on the 3rd line of the vehicle, the use of catenary by electricity. total length of 31 meters of the vehicle, 2.5 meters wide, 3.65 meters high, the maximum operating speed of 65 km, using four vehicles reconnection marshalling runtime formal operations.

Manila location close to the Earth's equator, is a coastal city, where the monthly maximum temperature reached 30 degrees, a large salt air humidity, typhoons, rainstorms and other complex weather is changeable.

Experts said that the 3rd line of vehicles designed to take full account of local natural environment, through the use of stainless steel for better corrosion resistance, high-power air conditioning, electric plug door and automatic couplers and other equipment, to build a high temperature and humidity in Manila The light rail vehicles to improve train reliability and comfort.

Manila is the Philippines' largest port city and tourist city, now there are three operators suburban railway lines, the original vehicle mainly from Japan, Korea and some European countries.

It is understood that 'Made in China' after the car line to expand transport capacity, using four rolling-run, the grid spacing is reduced to two and a half, will greatly enhance the lines of transport capacity, effectively alleviate the current overcrowding situation. First train plans 18 delivered during the month.

Somebody on the forum will be unhappy :) Remember the guy using the word $wine way too often?

Anyways, business is business, realistically speaking. Both sides must have thought it is to the best of their interests, and signed the deal.

Good to see even the Philippines can distinghuish business from politics.

Somebody on the forum will be unhappy :) Remember the guy using the word $wine way too often?

Anyways, business is business, realistically speaking. Both sides must have thought it is to the best of their interests, and signed the deal.

I eat a lot of Ecuador banana this year!

I've many Filipino friends and many of them do have Chinese ancestry. So it should be known that it is impossible for Filipinos to divorce China and the Philippines because there is a racial admixture that has made the blend of Chinese and Filipino mestiso very beautiful. As what our friend @Bob Ong affirmed, even the National Hero of the Philippines , Dr. Jose P. Rizal, was part Chinese ancestry, too.

The situation between Philippines and China is merely a government to government disagreement in regards to maritime territory. Besides that, there is a very strong and vibrant Chinese Filipino community in the Philippines. I have seen this myself when I was in Cebu City in the Philippines, where there is a very sstrong Chinese community and have assimilated to the local culture, religion, and way of life. Theirs is a harmonious relationship.

So it is best not to forget this social dynamic. Let us not resort to vitriol, brother.

China news agency, Beijing, June 16 (Reporter Zhou Yin) - China CNR Dalian Locomotive and Rolling Stock Co., Ltd. (China CNR Dalian Machine vehicle company) Disclosure 16, 2009, the company and the Philippine Department of Transportation signed an export contract for the city of Manila Rail Transit Line 3 provides Skytrain contract amount of about 540 million yuan, which is China's first vehicle to get the Philippines suburban orders.

China CNR Dalian Machine vehicle company responsible person, the Philippines has a tropical rainforest climate, these trains will be tested in hot and humid environment, can be described as the 'Equator transit vehicles.' The signing of Manila on the 3rd line of the vehicle, the use of catenary by electricity. total length of 31 meters of the vehicle, 2.5 meters wide, 3.65 meters high, the maximum operating speed of 65 km, using four vehicles reconnection marshalling runtime formal operations.

Manila location close to the Earth's equator, is a coastal city, where the monthly maximum temperature reached 30 degrees, a large salt air humidity, typhoons, rainstorms and other complex weather is changeable.

Experts said that the 3rd line of vehicles designed to take full account of local natural environment, through the use of stainless steel for better corrosion resistance, high-power air conditioning, electric plug door and automatic couplers and other equipment, to build a high temperature and humidity in Manila The light rail vehicles to improve train reliability and comfort.

Manila is the Philippines' largest port city and tourist city, now there are three operators suburban railway lines, the original vehicle mainly from Japan, Korea and some European countries.

It is understood that 'Made in China' after the car line to expand transport capacity, using four rolling-run, the grid spacing is reduced to two and a half, will greatly enhance the lines of transport capacity, effectively alleviate the current overcrowding situation. First train plans 18 delivered during the month.

Good for both the Philippines and China.

in another thread,a member of phil saying chinese produncts is terrible inferior quality.now they just put hands raised to strike their own faces.

in another thread,a member of phil saying chinese produncts is terrible inferior quality.now they just put hands raised to strike their own faces.

Th reality of Chinese products is depending on what the user would like us to make for them and at what price they are willing to pay? If you are willing to pay higher price, the products will be higher standard.

We don't hate chinese poeple , we do hate only THE COMMIE GOVERNMENT

Oh my, another politician's pocket is going to be filled with tax money. Were there any other companies competing?

I can bet you, he's say, "I will never sit in a swine's train" but then he will in secrecy take a long ride hoping to find faults on the train LOL.....

I can bet you, he's say, "I will never sit in a swine's train" but then he will in secrecy take a long ride hoping to find faults on the train LOL.....

Zero_Wing? He/she probably has many Chinese friends in real life but angry at the current state of Pinoys development. Taking out frustrations on Chinese over the internet may put him at ease.

Th reality of Chinese products is depending on what the user would like us to make for them and at what price they are willing to pay? If you are willing to pay higher price, the products will be higher standard.
Exactly! This had been explained a million times to ignorant or rather arrogant folks, but they choose to bash China. Reason = Jealousy, Hatred, Bitterness, etc, etc.
No point wasting our precious time explaining any more.

Zero_Wing? He/she probably has many Chinese friends in real life but angry at the current state of Pinoys development. Taking out frustrations on Chinese over the internet may put him at ease.
Yep, the "she-man" :D

No you miss understood me i hate you people because thiefts and troublemakers your stealing the following natural resources, economic opputunities lost because of illegal chinese products flooding, racist stereotyping and now our islands and jobs now and supporting local moaist and other troubling elements. The point is you guys are just troublemakers in this country otherwise i could not give not give a flying F about you but if your polution continues here and would affecct our lives yes i would have too.

As people i have nothing agnist you people i just hate your logic your understanding of everything and that bloody superiority complex you people have its so F$%^ing anoying especaily the chinese jerks here the Forum

Exactly! This had been explained a million times to ignorant or rather arrogant folks, but they choose to bash China. Reason = Jealousy, Hatred, Bitterness, etc, etc.
No point wasting our precious time explaining any more.

Yep, the "she-man" :D

Wow so your name rott includes your brain too and your personality or both i think both.

I bet Zero Wing wishing for a crash of the light rail once it's delivered. :D
And we can deliver another train sets and cash in once again

Back
Top Bottom