What's new

China to Japan: Don't test us

Oh please china don't test us that's the best you guys can come out with like you matter your world factory status is now endanger so treating one of your country's investors is not only stupid but send a wrong example for china wait why i am warring you guys can go a head more business for us then :yahoo:

Oh please china don't test us that's the best you guys can come out with like you matter your world factory status is now endanger so treating one of your country's investors is not only stupid but send a wrong example for china wait why i am warring you guys can go a head more business for us then :yahoo:

China spanking Japan with airspace and territorial water intrusions makes Koreans, indians and Canadians feel so inferior ;)

They know China can crush them anytime.
That's why we are seeing so many actions from China,challenged boy.

Yes biochemical tipped N Korean artillery for Seoul makes them all talk no action.

Haha,all talk no action coming from a Chinese,irony.

@beijingwalker you dont know me so your comment u got more love compared to me was uncalled for.... Btw am not priest.... However priest lives more than military men and internet warriors.... Hitler didnt kill millions by his own hand. He gave Orders, commands, advice.... Same thing internet warrior does here.... Btw sorry that i blamed you for not putting any negative news from china.... i havent seen yet what negative things about china u have putten hear.... i will be glad if u put those all links here....
and am not here to argue as its not in my blood.... they say when human wrestle a pig in mud than both of them gets dirty but the pig enjoys it while the other one dont.... Waiting for the threads on rape, murder, corruption etc etc in china from you.... Thanks in advance....

Last edited by a moderator:
@beijingwalker you dont know me so your comment u got more love compared to me was uncalled for.... Btw am not priest.... However priest lives more than military men and internet warriors.... Hitler didnt kill millions by his own hand. He gave Orders, commands, advice.... Same thing internet warrior does here.... Btw sorry that i blamed you for not putting any negative news from china.... i havent seen yet what negative things about china u have putten hear.... i will be glad if u put those all links here....
and am not here to argue as its not in my blood.... they say when human wrestle a pig in mud than both of them gets dirty but the pig enjoys it while the other one dont.... Waiting for the threads on rape, murder, corruption etc etc in china from you.... Thanks in advance....

Dude, he cant say anything meaningful.....look at the Amnesty International report on China thread what happens to people who talk too much. If you will look at that, you might notice how none of them commented on it. A guy from Indonesia posted a feel good article as the only response.

You can also look at how they respond in Korean's thread about Chinese officials getting away with billions.
All posts are more or less deflection, here and there you see "i hate corrupt officials" but that's just about it. No talk what needs to be done, no proposals, no nothing, just deflection to other people's problems, personal attacks and accusations of smearing.

I feel sorry for the ordinary Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry for the ordinary Chinese.

that's your freedom,thank you anyway.we do have a lot woes and people take issues with the government all the time,but generally speaking,to live in a country which is progressing so fast and racing to the top of world is quite an exciting experience and every year we can see the landscape change markedly and know this country is booming beyond people's best immagination.after visiting many countries around the world I feel I m so blessed to live in today's China and witness her dramatic rise and revival of her glory in my lifetime.

that's your freedom,thank you anyway.we do have a lot woes and people take issues with the government all the time,but generally speaking,to live in a country which is progressing so fast and racing to the top of world is quite an exciting experience and every year we can see the landscape change markedly and know this country is booming beyond people's best immagination.after visiting many countries around the world I feel I m so blessed to live in today's China and witness her dramatic rise and revival of her glory in my lifetime.

I understand you. No worries. Live long and prosper!

Anyone who has good relations with the west or the United States is a colony to you, whats new?

Koreans cheer for their former colonial master Japan..?that's a very very wierd Korean since Japan always tops Korean people's hatelist.

China sent patrol ships and airplanes to the island and keeps poking at and pestering Japan for months,now see what Japan would like to do to make this whole event more interesting.

Its called Chinese foreplay before the a$$ whooping.

Anyone who has good relations with the west or the United States is a colony to you, whats new?
Not a colony; a puppet state. We pull the Japanese govt's strings, after all.

You guys are talking like good old "cold war"iors.

These days countries make clubs and form alliances to defend their common interest.

If Japan has close relations with USA, that doesn't make them "puppets" because that would mean such a relationship is one sided and benefits USA only.

But that is certainly not the case. USA uses Japan as front line ally, and in return, Japan gets HUGE market access to ALL US controlled territories.

Oh and by the way USA controlled territories are the richest consumers in the world. That means Japanese workers make tones of money trading in the US block.

Same story with China. Regardless of few chest thumpers on the net, Chinese ruling elite wants to be in the US block, otherwise they will not get access to US and EU block, resulting in a deadly blow to the Chinese industrial sector.

So you all please calm down.

Few pokes on tiny islands is not going to make China bigger or stronger. Instead it creates negative impact on both China and Japan.

And the last thing any Chinese should ask for is negative impact on Chinese industrial sector.

peace

Lol just because you believe it doesn't make it true. We have nowhere near the amount of control you think we do over Japan, and Japan actually has more influence on US foreign policy than you think. Read up on The History of the Peloponnesian War by Thucydides.

We have our options and our actions but Japan has its own. It is an allied autonomous middle-great power power player, like France, the UK, or South Korea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom