What's new

China spying on Dalai Lama's health

Holmes

Reaction score
Country
United States
China spying on Dalai Lama's health

DHARAMSHALA: The Tibetan government-in-exile in Dharamshala on Sunday claimed that China is gathering intelligence on the Dalai Lama's health and secretly trying to procure his blood, hair and urine samples.

The spiritual leader had recently said that Chinese-trained Tibetan women might try to kill him. Acting Tibetan PM Pema Chinjor said China was trying to get a status report on Dalai Lama's health with a view to harm him through sophisticated drugs and chemicals.

"The intelligence reports make it clear that Tibetan women are being trained to harm the Dalai Lama," said Chinjor. The Tibetan government-in-exile also accused an organization, Dorje Shugden Devotees Charitable and Religious Society - founded in 1996 and allegedly responsible for killing three monks close to the Dalai Lama - of conspiring to kill the leader. Chinjor said Shugden supporters were violent and China might use them against the Dalai Lama. "We've reports that this organization is backed by China and its leaders have visited China several times," said Chinjor, adding the Chinese are cultivating Tibetans entering India to harm the leader.

'China spying on Dalai Lama's health' - The Times of India
:chilli:

If we want he die, how can he live in India fo 60 years?

We see today the word "Maybe"\" Probably" also became the charges to Chinese government by this slave owner monk.

Did you heard China government with any assassination even in the media which deeply hate China?

He look upon himself too high.... If China government did such things.....there are dozens of people important than him.

not sure about spying. but to be honest, we do wish the lama a quick death that is also painful and slow (yes, we wish the cannibal a death that is both quick and slow)

hope dalai lama will die soon!!
and times of india is just a indias propaganda maschine.

not sure about spying. but to be honest, we do wish the lama a quick death that is also painful and slow (yes, we wish the cannibal a death that is both quick and slow)

You are too naive my friend. You do not understand the essence of what the lama really is. Nobody but he can decide his death and birth, and that is how the tradition of the Dalai Lama's continues to this day. Just his continued existence on this Earth is a blessing in itself, irrespective of where he lives. After he's 90 years old it will be decided whether the tradition needs to continue, and death cannot really kill the deathless. Even for those who are ignorant enough and wish to kill him, he has nothing but compassion.

"Through violence, you may ‘solve’ one problem, but you sow the seeds for another." - Dalai Lama

Well its natural for a country to keep track on their foes.. In china's case its dalai lama..
All the countries do it to keep track on their enemies... No surprises here....

Monstorous reply....

We understand your feelings, but sorry........ you will have to bear this many more years to come, as after Dalai lama, some one else will take his place. and you guys will continue to hate him too.

You are too naive my friend. You do not understand the essence of what the lama really is. Nobody but he can decide his death and birth, and that is how the tradition of the Dalai Lama's continues to this day. Just his continued existence on this Earth is a blessing in itself, irrespective of where he lives. After he's 90 years old it will be decided whether the tradition needs to continue, and death cannot really kill the deathless. Even for those who are ignorant enough and wish to kill him, he has nothing but compassion.

"Through violence, you may ‘solve’ one problem, but you sow the seeds for another." - Dalai Lama

you are too naive if your understanding of the essence of lamaism comes from silly, utterly meaningless and empty aphorisms.

i stand by what i said: lamaism and tibetan culture in general are crude and inferior. east asians enriched a religion subcontinental in origin with vast chinese spirituality and culturedness and philosophy, whereas pea-brained tibetans took it and degraded it, if that was even possible given the crudity of the original indian version of the religion, to subhuman level of barbarity and cannibalism. and now from afar came a few highschool dropouts-cum-hollywood-stars who imbued lamaism with the "wisdom" of repackaging it with retarded aphorisms and making it to some sort of best-sellers among the uncultivated and tasteless anglo-american readership - and indians have to eat that anglo-american **** and thought it is some holy juice of enlightenment and compassion? how did indians sink so low since their first invention of primitive buddhism two thousand years ago? the british raj did this to them?

then why china spy on a puppet? :azn:

I just said in post2#.

If we want he die, how could he live in India fo 60 years?

We see today the word "Maybe"\" Probably" also became the charges to Chinese government by this slave owner monk.

Did you heard China government with any assassination even in the media which deeply hate China?

He look upon himself too high.... If China government did such things.....there are dozens of people important than him.

There are two kinds of slave: the kind that knows and undestand his/her situation and becomes a slave for personal benefit, and then there is the slave that has no idea he's being used. Lama reminds me of the second kind. Everytime I see him on TV acting like a child and an idiot for the amusement of some Westerner I cringe.

Last edited by a moderator:
dalai lama and CIA will use his death as his last weapon.

Back
Top Bottom