What's new

China should DEMAND return of all stolen treasures

Ignorant hybrid.When Han dynasty dystroyed millions of huns,your patheic european fathers were living in the shadow of thousands of hun warriors,when Tang dynasty conquered almost entire Gokturk Khanate,You pathetic europe was envaded by some stupid north African.Shame on you,shameless and ridiculous Yankee viets hybrid who claim he is a chinese hate chinese so much.

I just want to ask you one question.

ARE YOU STUPID?

Western Civilization are based on and brewed on Ancient Greece, WHICH DEFEATED THE PERSIAN on Both Battle of Marathon and Battle of Plataea. and enchanted with Grecko Culture. The Huns (or Persian) actually wept thru China after the ancient Greek defeated them and partly conquer China with the Great Genghis Khan

Either you know about this fact and you lying with your eyes open. Or you don't know about this facts and just plain stupid, please pick your own poison.

Dude, stop with the name calling. If a Vietnamese-American have better knowledge of Chinese History than you Chinese. You should be ashamed of yourselves LOL

Of course you don't care what happens after you die. Hence why Chinese are the oldest continuous civilization in the world while United States existed for little more than two centuries. Also, to think that no power will ever be dominant in the world stage is plain o' wishful thinking. There has always been a dominant power, and always will be. Your failure to learn from history will be your undoing.

So you are literally saying One day, China is more important than the world.

Good luck on that thinking LOL. I am not gonna argue with people's pipe dream

oh,now Greeks defeated the huns,hoho.Persian empire?How many times persia has been conquered by turks,arabs and mongols?how many years have greeks suffered under ottoman rule?You talk like your mighty fathers have done something that never achieved by anyone else.Stupid viets-white hybrid claim he knows chinese history more than chinese now,hahahaha.

Actually China did try to fight the colonial powers, it was called the opium wars and the boxer rebellion.

Internal weakness and corruption were definitely huge major factors in China's loss, on that we both agree, if China could have united, it would have.

Actually, The Chinese could have been carved into spheres of influence by the European powers if the US had not pushed its open doors policy to preserve China's administrative and sovereign control of, well, China, and keep the money flowing to China's coffers in order for it to be able to deal with the administrative costs of running the country.

This was pure self interest as the US had no sphere of influence and so viewed this happening as a threat to its own trade in China by reducing where it could trade, so no im not trying to paint the US as China's savior, though it might have consequently been so.

The Open Door Policy: Doing Business in China

another source The Open Door Policy and the Boxer War: The US and China | The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

if you know anything about the army structure of the qing dynasty you would have known how much the qing really resisted. Sure the qing didn't want to lose, but it wasn't to the point of win at all cost.

Against the taiping rebellion at least 5 million troops used 70 million people killed, now contrast this with the western wars how many people died?

if china fought to the last men like taiping or sino japanese you think brits would stand a chance?

you think 20000 people of the west can defeat 300000 of chinese using was it breech loading rifles.

I just want to ask you one question.

ARE YOU STUPID?

Western Civilization are based on and brewed on Ancient Greece, WHICH DEFEATED THE PERSIAN on Both Battle of Marathon and Battle of Plataea. and enchanted with Grecko Culture. The Huns (or Persian) actually wept thru China after the ancient Greek defeated them and partly conquer China with the Great Genghis Khan

Either you know about this fact and you lying with your eyes open. Or you don't know about this facts and just plain stupid, please pick your own poison.

Dude, stop with the name calling. If a Vietnamese-American have better knowledge of Chinese History than you Chinese. You should be ashamed of yourselves LOL

So you are literally saying One day, China is more important than the world.

Good luck on that thinking LOL. I am not gonna argue with people's pipe dream

Without your fathers advanced military technology after Industrial Revolution,your european fathers were nothing but consistantly bullied by arabs,turks and mongols,far worse than china.At least we defeated and rules millions of huns and gokturk empire when you suffered by the invasion of huns,arabs and turks.

if you know anything about the army structure of the qing dynasty you would have known how much the qing really resisted. Sure the qing didn't want to lose, but it wasn't to the point of win at all cost.

Against the taiping rebellion at least 5 million troops used 70 million people killed, now contrast this with the western wars how many people died?

if china fought to the last men like taiping or sino japanese you think brits would stand a chance?

you think 20000 people of the west can defeat 300000 of chinese using was it breech loading rifles.

You are using number of civilians killed to make a point about how good an army was. :omghaha:
But then again, you are the creator of this absurd thread...

You are using number of civilians killed to make a point about how good an army was. :omghaha:
But then again, you are the creator of this absurd thread, so anything is possible.

hey,when we chinese killed half a millions of japanese invaders by primative weapons,where is your pathetic french or indian?

I find that funny when people say things like

"Give us a few decade......"
"You can count on it......."
"it is on (Whatever -Insert Adjective here) Decline..."

In a few decade, I believe the alien will take over the world. There will not be an US and a China, deal with it :)

impatient are we? all good things take time. decades may seem long but at most we are talking two decades by the time you would still be alive and not too old.

as to the eu having better living standard and more gdp. Sure they still got more gdp, but that will change due to the growing number of domestically designed product that comes from Asia. Besides Europe is not really growing anymore and if you are not growing you are declining.

Better living standard? It's a double edge sword, on the one hand it's a sign of developed country, on the other hand in the times of crisis, it's a handicap, as the government has no money to pay for all the services and companies has no way of paying wages. What do you think happens to those people? If they can't willingly take a pay cut or cut services, then they will just have to lose it all later.

But then again, you are the creator of this absurd thread...

yea cause how good the army was my point. I seen your reply to my posts before and apparently english must be your third language, I really hope you are a master of the first two

Without your fathers advanced military technology after Industrial Revolution,your european fathers were nothing but some cowards consistantly bullied by arabs,turks and mongols,far worse than china.At least we defeated and rules millions of huns and gokturk empire when you suffered by the invasion of huns,arabs and turks.

Very wrong. Roman, Spanish, Portuguese empires were already at their peak before the industrial revolution.

yea cause how good the army was my point. I seen your reply to my posts before and apparently english must be your third language, I really hope you are a master of the first two

Yes because your point was army is good when killing millions of civilians? No worries, my English is great, everyone else understands it except trash on a payroll that gets in a tight spot with arguments.

impatient are we? all good things take time. decades may seem long but at most we are talking two decades by the time you would still be alive and not too old.

as to the eu having better living standard and more gdp. Sure they still got more gdp, but that will change due to the growing number of domestically designed product that comes from Asia. Besides Europe is not really growing anymore and if you are not growing you are declining.

Better living standard? It's a double edge sword, on the one hand it's a sign of developed country, on the other hand in the times of crisis, it's a handicap, as the government has no money to pay for all the services and companies has no way of paying wages. What do you think happens to those people? If they can't willingly take a pay cut or cut services, then they will just have to lose it all later.

:omghaha:

Do you say double edged sword in regards to better standard when you talk to Indians as well? Hypocrite lol.

Very wrong. Roman, Spanish, Portuguese empires were already at their peak before the industrial revolution.
Yeah?but their enemies weren't arabs,turks or huns,and their weapons surely more advanced than their enemies.

Yeah?but their enemies weren't arabs,turks or huns,and their weapons surely more advanced than their enemies.

The Spanish had countless naval battles with Turks, and also got rid of the remaining Arab outposts in their land.

They also had the famous naval battle with tiny England.

This is an unfair comparison anyway China is a country, Europe is a continent. Japanese and Mongolian military history is probably the best East Asia has to offer.

The Spanish had countless naval battles with Turks, and also got rid of the remaining Arab outposts in their land.

They also had the famous naval battle with tiny England.

This is an unfair comparison anyway China is a country, Europe is a continent. Japanese military history is probably the best East Asia has to offer.
middle age Japanese were pretty weak.But they did quite good after Industrial Revolution.

Yes because your point was army is good when killing millions of civilians? No worries, my English is great, everyone else understands it except trash on a payroll that gets in a tight spot with arguments.

:omghaha:
the point was the determination of the army to fight, the civilian casualty was caused by scorched earth policy. you get it now?
@Wright

yea about 50 years of victories in 2000 years is really better than 1700 years of han chinese dominance.

look at the korean war between japan and korea ming dynasty. and see how successful the japanese was. as well as tang japan korean war.

Last edited by a moderator:
the point was the determination of the army to fight, the civilian casualty was caused by scorched earth policy. you get it now?

lol, easy to be brave and determined against unarmed civilians. Do you get it? Now?

lol, easy to be brave and determined against unarmed civilians. Do you get it? Now?
Brave warrior with a statement of "IF 300000 Chinese stood up to 20000 breach loaded gun equipped British they would win".
See, operative word is "if" here and i welcome you to explain where the determination went against an armed opponent.

what part didn't you understand the scorch earth policy left people to starve, see russian napoleon, russian germany if you want similar events. read on the taiping rebellion and see the massive battles fought.

Also China did defeat the western powers more than a few times, but lets just say it's not a significant event in the grand scheme of things.

Back
Top Bottom