What's new

China Says India Can’t Build An Effective Missile Defense System

In [early] stages of development only.

I m not expert on this field then might be you are correct.

Let me research in this..

And there are lot Indian self proclaim experts claims that, Chinese military have JUNK military equipment as compare to India

Generally, Indians believe that China is much stronger and capable country in defense & manufacturing.

They have much better education and r&d institute, departments, etc.... There is no comparison with India.

Claims make by many self proclaim experts from China, India and Pakistan....:coffee:

Generally, Indians believe that China is much stronger and capable country in defense & manufacturing.

They have much better education and r&d institute, departments, etc.... There is no comparison with India.

Claims make by many self proclaim experts from China, India and Pakistan....:coffee:
Mostly Indians have superiority ego over Pakistan and China, then Pakistan comes into play and at last Chinese here on PDF

Mostly Indians have superiority ego over Pakistan and China, then Pakistan comes into play and at last Chinese here on PDF

If you ask my honest opinion on both:
Pakistan - most of the threats come from Pakistan but we all are confident that they have not capability to get a single inch Kashmir by beating us. Since, we get most of the threats from Pakistan then our leaders do not miss to bring Pakistan name for their benefits.

Also, nor India will geta single inch of pak Kashmir. Pakistan is always strong when comes to defensive.

China - they are much stronger and powerful than us but again they will never take a risk to flight with India because we are also not a small country and have nuclear bombs.

Last edited:
No doubt about that.... They are very much ahead compare to us.

But, when he said that" A missile defense system is a very complicated project that reflects a major country’s overall strength, and it requires a thorough and solid technical foundation in terms of anti-missile early warning system, missile interception system and command and control system, in all of which India has nothing much to say for itself. Compared with Russia, the US, Israel and other countries with strong anti-missile capabilities.

When we said that we have capability to make such s400 missiles defense system. If we have then never purchase S 400 missile defense systems..

The question is if Chinese have then why they also purchased from Russia?

However, I would like to take it positive way because he is comparing us with top most countries in the missile defense systems.

And I doubt about his below comments

However, the Chinese analyst dismissed Indian successes as invalid. “India has adopted the most conservative plan in all its anti-missile tests - only intercepting a target whose launching spot, flying velocity and direction, altitude or ballistic parameters are all known and there is no actively maneuvering and changing trajectory,” Fang said. “This testing approach of ‘hitting a fixed target’ doesn’t comply with real combat situation, nor can it truly test the anti-missile system’s stability and reliability, so the testing results are hardly reliable.”

Does not same do by other countries during the testing?
Let it go bro! He has a bowl to fill with RMB. :china:

If you ask my honest opinion on both:
Pakistan - most of the threats come from Pakistan but we all are confident that they have not capability to get a single inch Kashmir by beating us. Since, we get most of the threats from Pakistan then our leaders do not miss to bring Pakistan name for their benefits.

Also, nor India will geta single inch of pak Kashmir. Pakistan is always strong when comes to defensive.

China - they are much stronger and powerful than us but again they will never take a risk to flight with India because we are also not a small country and have nuclear bombs.
What a liar you're you (India) always threatens Pakistan and recently modi election campaign full of heat speeches and rants against Pakistan,your former army chief threatens Pakistan that we will attack Pakistan and take our part of Kashmir
I know you,your country and your religion believe in lies and deception

You're biggest threat/mess for the peace of the subcontinent
JAY TERRORIST HIND
Let it go bro! He has a bowl to fill with RMB. :china:
IF we are begging in fornt of China then what is your problem
And you're the puppet of the west/USA to contain/conceal China

What a liar you're you (India) always threatens Pakistan and recently modi election campaign full of heat speeches and rants against Pakistan,your former army chief threatens Pakistan that we will attack Pakistan and take our part of Kashmir
I know you,your country and your religion believe in lies and deception

JAY TERRORIST HIND

Sir ji,

Depends on you, how do you think & believe... We will go totally off topic if we will discuss on this part.

however, just to say

Pakistan and recently modi election campaign full of heat speeches and rants against Pakistan,your former army chief threatens Pakistan that we will attack Pakistan and take our part of Kashmir

Please go thru you PM/ISPR statements (Tweet) on a daily basis. Remind me a dialog,'' Jo modi ka yaar hai wo......"

Read the history about Afghanistan and who are the culprits to destroy the peace of the subcontinent.

Sir ji,

Depends on you, how do you think & believe... We will go totally off topic if we will discuss on this part.

however, just to say

Pakistan and recently modi election campaign full of heat speeches and rants against Pakistan,your former army chief threatens Pakistan that we will attack Pakistan and take our part of Kashmir

Please go thru you PM/ISPR statements (Tweet) on a daily basis. Remind me a dialog,'' Jo modi ka yaar hai wo......"

Read the history about Afghanistan and who are the culprits to destroy the peace of the subcontinent.
Just so you know , the ones who destroyed the peace of subcontinent are the mad men from the wastelands from the east . And secondly yes , our PM and ISPR have to counter any and all propaganda from India . Yes , we did say " Modi Ka Jo Yaar he ... " ..... How many Indians have been labelled as Pakistani agents .
Here's a link :

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...y1s4VwYZfIo30JVag&ampcf=1&cshid=1580970891678

This is just one , only one. There are hundreds of others .

And I will repeat again . We don't need constant reminders of how Rafael is the next god of India and how Indian army is ready to do whatever comes into modi's mind. We are always prepared .

Sir ji,

however, just to say

They are answering your government and army rants,and you're started this off topic discussions
And read the real history of Afghanistan and Pakistan then you know why Pakistan suffered from the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan

It is rather an inferiority complex to Pakistanis. They are physically, mentally, and morally inferior to us as a nation in every way.

What they don't realize is that this is because our mindset and pedigree. Our ancestors built the greatest empires which ever ruled the region, their ancestors destroyed everything of value.

Last edited:
Need of the hour for the Chinese is Coronavirus defence system but They are lecturing on Missile defence system.

It is rather an inferiority complex to Pakistanis. They are physically, mentally, and morally inferior to us as a nation in every way.

What they don't realize is that this is because our mindset and pedigree. Our ancestors built the greatest empires which ever ruled the region, their ancestors destroyed everything of value.
You don't have to explain us about Mard-e-Momin. We already know..:lol::lol::lol:

bad title
says long way to go in article
not “cant”

just white people trying to divide asia even more

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom