What's new

China’s border row with India has misfired, says regional security expert

India was ruled as united India including pak, bangladesh, afghanistan..in previous times..similarly china..was big and small ..and not exactly the same geography as it is today

India was ruled as a united India by the British. Read post #9 from your countryman and respond to him.

for our little "Expert on Indian History" chinese member,I'm posting the same link like,20th times..please read and educate... :ashamed:

Political integration of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read post #11 from your countryman

see you avoided my question, can these countries work as well as the Allies did in WW2 if there isn't a country such as US taking the lead?

BTW even with the leadership it still had much problems that the Nazis and Japanese didn't have. The Burma campaign is a perfect example of how US, China, and British command not only failed to work together, but also took steps to undermine each other.

The Japanese elite troops in Burma at that time is more real threat to all party than China is today or am I mistaken?

I havent avoided answering you... You read my post #3 which i put my POV on this.... that answers the point raised by you..

India was not taken over by anyone before. It was just created by the British. Before British India, there were no nation of India. The princely states were controlled by a British envoy.

I'm happy to see that many Indians agree that before British there was no India. So many Indians fight with me on this point but the fact is the fact. Can't change it by arguing about it.

Wow, thanks for echoing my points. I have been arguing that India is more of a more unified EU than any other political entity out there.

Hey Ching Pong Bong .....Again you came up with your $hit...Try to enhance your knowledge about INDIA first..

I agree with you. Japan & India might work, Vietnam with a long history of anti-China feeling may work with the other two. That however is about it. I believe China has erred in picking a fight with India. Whether as powerful or not, India will always be a serious threat that China will not simply be able to bulldoze through. Hardening opinions in the Indian establishment(& in the general populace) by recent provocations that gained little but damaged plenty for China could possible act as a catalyst for the Indian role in any alliance. I simply don't understand why China did what it did if its aim was to prevent any alliance building against it. Indians who are notoriously wary of any such alliances normally,(especially if China had displayed friendly behaviour) would have been loath to take the plunge. China decided that by its actions.

They might be in the fallacy of containing India through Pakistan and not let her reach out other eastern states.

While it is a fact that India wasnt a unified political entity until 1947 (if you discount the Mauryan period) the leadership which you are saying came from the various HIndu freedom fighters and also the Congress to an extent.
The princely states did not have asense of nationhood at that time. Also Indians need to work doubly hard to maintain this hard fought freedom and unification for the very reason that the concept of nationhood itslef is weak , India being politically more like a stronger EU than a USA.

EU is not a country and USA is a country ..you reference is not comparable first by themselves they are apples and oranges and then with India..India is a united country like USA..if you talk with people from USA from the east, they have different views and culture and they percieve people differently to other regions as well like India..so I disagree

EU is not a country and USA is a country ..you reference is not comparable first by themselves they are apples and oranges and then with India..India is a united country like USA..if you talk with people from USA from the east, they have different views and culture and they percieve people differently to other regions as well like India..so I disagree

Chakravyuh. Brilliant plan against China. Already started now.

main-qimg-fb1a1fe9a9f8f5f9b7406e3f4d7e6181

The red point is china, Blue USA.

But US is a country where almost everyone speak English. Even though its a nation of immigrants. Western Europe has states that speak its own language. Some Europeans want to create a unified Europe but faces local opposition. Guess that if there is a foreign power that can conquer the states of Europe and unify Europe, than Europe would be unified. The language of this particular foreign power can be the one language that unify Europe.

But US is a country where almost everyone speak English. Even though its a nation of immigrants. Western Europe has states that speak its own language. Some Europeans want to create a unified Europe but faces local opposition. Guess that if there is a foreign power that can conquer the states of Europe and unify Europe, than Europe would be unified. The language of this particular foreign power can be the one language that unify Europe.

But the bottom line is EU is NOT a country..faithfull you know about usa also since you are living there and I believe you are a citizen having left your beloved Taiwan/China and enjoying in a democratic country that even in USA even tough people speack English there are lot of regional differences..culturally, ethinicity wise..money wise..life style wise and so on..but EU is totally diffrent ..french doint like british..dont like to speack english even if tey know etc..so you cant comapre with India..china also have regional biases..so should I expect it should behave like EU...this is a wrong example

But the bottom line is EU is NOT a country..faithfull you know about usa also since you are living there and I believe you are a citizen having left your beloved Taiwan/China and enjoying in a democratic country that even in USA even tough people speack English there are lot of regional differences..culturally, ethinicity wise..money wise..life style wise and so on..but EU is totally diffrent ..french doint like british..dont like to speack english even if tey know etc..so you cant comapre with India..china also have regional biases..so should I expect it should behave like EU...this is a wrong example

Jetti is saying that India is compose of states that speak a different language with regional culture. and the similarities are more in the line of European states vs US states.

Jetti is saying that India is compose of states that speak a different language with regional culture. and the similarities are more in the line of European states vs US states.

I dont agree with those views sorry

India was not taken over by anyone before. It was just created by the British. Before British India, there were no nation of India. The princely states were controlled by a British envoy.

I'm happy to see that many Indians agree that before British there was no India. So many Indians fight with me on this point but the fact is the fact. Can't change it by arguing about it.

Wow, thanks for echoing my points. I have been arguing that India is more of a more unified EU than any other political entity out there.

Well, ther is only a similarity of the EU analogy. the reality is still that inidia is a soverign country and a very unique one at that.

I take your point on a general perception of threat not being enough to unite but you are misinformed about the likely Indian reaction, especially in the face of an immediate & focused threat.. Indians reaction can be judged by how they reacted the last time such an event happened. Kargil(1999) united India more than any other incident. Any reading of newspaper articles will show that. It happened across the length & breadth of India with no exceptions. A serious threat/conflict will always unite Indians. Indians may differ about how to deal with China but in the event of any conflict/ serious threat, would quickly close ranks

couldn't agree more, the all wars we fought have proved this

China’s three-week border stand-off during April in Ladakh, in Indian-administered Kashmir, had misfired, an Indian security expert told a forum in Manila, saying Beijing’s move galvanised Indian leaders into finally sealing an historic security deal with Japan.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...s-regional-security-expert.html#ixzz2Wk0Y5siK

very good if true

India was ruled as a united India by the British. Read post #9 from your countryman and respond to him.

read post #11 from your countryman

I don't need to read anything from anyone..Before British,there was no India,only various kingdoms,as that was the age of Kings,not "Netas".the concept of a country was not developed even then.there were only empires.concept of country is developed only hundred years ago.and during British Rule,even after that,those were kingdoms,not a single country.it was only after political integration,"India" got its shape.so,please,educate yourself.

Back
Top Bottom