What's new

China’s Anti-Carrier Ballistic Missile Now Opposite Taiwan | Bloomberg

And?

I'm doing quit the same as you did so far.

Henri K.

No, no, you present a grainy picture of a ship in dock saying it is the result of a DF-21D hit. No holes on the ship visible, in stark contrast to the concrete fake carrier in the Gobi which had even a carrier overlay drawn on top of it.

You're lacking dude. Research papers are not 4m wide hole like you claimed it.
I look forward to your next one liner with Henri K. signature as if that adds any credibility :omghaha: Any dimwit can trawl the Chinese military chatrooms and link pictures. Just like you.

china-successfully-tests-carrier-killer-missile-in-the-gobi-desert-report.jpg

Where is the YW-4 picture stylized so neatly like the one above?
I do have one question though, but not for CCP bots-why are there holes in differing sizes?
Supposedly this was a test of same weapons, and i presume concrete is as hard in the middle as it is on the right side. So, if it was a same weapon (same warhead) tested, why are there not holes of somewhat similar size?

China don't have to reveal anything relate to their DF21 missile. China and US won't fight a naval war for another 10 yrs, in case a naval war break out in the near future, China military fully capable defend their airspace and the water within the 1st island chain. China spend up to 160 billions dollars annually to build up their military, they are capable defend their territory.

Henri, you are a well respected forumer in Chinese thread. This 2 clown of jhungary and gambit are not worth the effort of talking sense to them. they just some keyboard warrior who fake about their combat experience and ruin the reputation of America and USAF. Both are just overweight couch potatoes coming here with their racist idealogy to start their agenda.

LOL, look like I need to PM webmaster and have my "Professional" status taken away, according to you, I never served in the Armed force, I never been to any real combat, I never even fire a weapon, I just sit on my couch and bragging and dragging away like an idiot.

I can't begin to tell you how much I ACTUALLY WANTED TO BE THE PERSON YOU SAID.

How hard it is to lead troop into battle? Do you think it's that easy so that every internet warrior here can do? You talk about war, talk about stuff that kill people, when I actually been to war and used those stuff to kill people. The only different between you and me is, while you sit in front of your TV, Computer or whatever social media blabbing away, you don't ever get blood on your hand. I do. Not just the Taliban blood, but the blood your pal pay for when you ask him to do something, and for all the decision you made or you did not. And this is one of the thing I try to forget in 6 years, 7 coming this June.

The different between you and me is, you will never know what it's look like, you talk about war that easy, blowing out to the figure on what and how it should be, try to imagine somebody pass you a rifle and tell you to stand the post. What do you think you will do, and what do you think you CAN do?

I don't ask to be a veteran here. I am because I am. I answer the call for the people when they needed me to. You, on the other hand, answer other people question here without responsibility. So who exactly ruining what reputation here then??

LOL, look like I need to PM webmaster and have my "Professional" status taken away, according to you, I never served in the Armed force, I never been to any real combat, I never even fire a weapon, I just sit on my couch and bragging and dragging away like an idiot.

How hard it is to lead troop into battle? Do you think it's that easy so that every internet warrior here can do? You talk about war, talk about stuff that kill people, when I actually been to war and used those stuff to kill people. The only different between you and me is, while you sit in front of your TV, Computer or whatever social media blabbing away, you don't ever get blood on your hand. I do. Not just the Taliban blood, but the blood your pal pay for when you ask him to do something, and for all the decision you made or you did not. And this is one of the thing I try to forget in 6 years, 7 coming this June.

The different between you and me is, you will never know what it's look like, you talk about war that easy, blowing out to the figure on what and how it should be, try to imagine somebody pass you a rifle and tell you to stand the post. What do you think you will do, and what do you think you CAN do?

I don't ask to be a veteran here. I am because I am. I answer the call for the people when they needed me to. You, on the other hand, answer other people question here without responsibility. So who exactly ruining what reputation here then??

I think you paid bribe to webby.... don't leak your trade secret dude.... on the topic... why china moved BM towards Taiwan? so Taiwanese don't like to join with china? lol

You are already ruining your reputation here.. By the way, I don't think you have any reputation to begin with. Veteran? Don't make me laugh... Your action and words tell nothing of US veteran but more like potatoes. Please distance yourself from those real American soldier and their professionalism.

You are already ruining your reputation here.. By the way, I don't think you have any reputation to begin with. Veteran? Don't make me laugh... Your action and words tell nothing of US veteran but more like potatoes. Please distance yourself from those real American soldier and their professionalism.

lol. whatever you say, if you think you have more credit on these matter than me.

by the way, I do not asked to be a professional member here, someone vote me in, so somewhere up the ladder, some one think my word are worth more than your word and my reputation is better than yours, hence I got in and you don't, and you still have outstanding question from me yet to answer.

I hope you enjoy your peaceful life dude.

I think you paid bribe to webby.... don't leak your trade secret dude.... on the topic... why china moved BM towards Taiwan? so Taiwanese don't like to join with china? lol

lol what if I tell you, the trade secret is sleeping with webby :) lol

well, to answer your question. Chinese Deploy their ballistic missile is obviously an overkill move which does not aimed at the Taiwanese, but aiming for the American. However, as I suggested, there are not much to do with DF-21 anyway, so well. I think it's just for show,

Kid...Do you know why not even egotistical fools like Marty does not claim to have military, let alone combat, experience? Because on an open forum, frauds will be called out. There are just some things and experience common to all those who actually served, no matter his country of allegiance, that sooner or later a fraud will trip up. If it is that easy to fake it, this forum would be crawling with officers, from Legionnaires to mercenaries to squadron leaders and all the way up to generals.

And when it comes to technical issues, bad area to fake it...

My first jet was the F-111. That is not a very large community. I once busted a guy by asking him where is the 'flux valve' and what must be done even by just loosening it from its mount. My second jet was the F-16, a much larger community. I once busted a guy by asking him: 'Is it possible to have only one man on the CB panels during an LE flap rig?' The Technical Orders (TO) does not specify, but only well experienced people on the -16 would know the tricks of the trade, things beyond the trade, to know how to tell a fraud from the real thing.

I do not count my time in Desert Storm as 'combat experience', even though technically, it is. Instead, I count it only as part of my overall military experience. I have enough respect for those who actually had their lives in real close danger to know better than to put myself in their shoes. You Chinese here should grow up.

Well, forget about this dude,

Obviously he is losing then he start attacking our reputation, trying to divert our question away by citing we are not "professional" enough, keep arguing with this guy will only ended up in talking in a circle. Better just ignore this troll and focus on the information at hand.

LOL.........our military service is not anything compare to their 50 cents Army Service :lol: Where really a pen worth a thousand bullets, well, in this case, 2 hands, 10 fingers and a keyboard instead of a pen

No, no, you present a grainy picture of a ship in dock saying it is the result of a DF-21D hit. No holes on the ship visible, in stark contrast to the concrete fake carrier in the Gobi which had even a carrier overlay drawn on top of it.

You're lacking dude. Research papers are not 4m wide hole like you claimed it.
I look forward to your next one liner with Henri K. signature as if that adds any credibility :omghaha: Any dimwit can trawl the Chinese military chatrooms and link pictures. Just like you.

china-successfully-tests-carrier-killer-missile-in-the-gobi-desert-report.jpg

Where is the YW-4 picture stylized so neatly like the one above?
I do have one question though, but not for CCP bots-why are there holes in differing sizes?
Supposedly this was a test of same weapons, and i presume concrete is as hard in the middle as it is on the right side. So, if it was a same weapon (same warhead) tested, why are there not holes of somewhat similar size?

HK is by far more credible than you will ever. He has provided many defense website good Informations and gave us insight into the PLA's military updates. You on the other hand, are an annoying troll that bugs the Chinese Sections of this website. HK has contribute, you troll.

HK is by far more credible than you will ever. He has provided many defense website good Informations and gave us insight into the PLA's military updates. You on the other hand, are an annoying troll that bugs the Chinese Sections of this website. HK has contribute, you troll.

My contribution among other things is debunking his "good" dis-informations, or if we generalize, debunking the myths that you and your fellow countrymen spread.

I suggest if you can't or won't answer to any of my questions to not even quote me. Sour grapes effect i don't need. But i do agree, it is annoying when someone constantly has the upper hand on you.

:china:

lol. whatever you say, if you think you have more credit on these matter than me.

by the way, I do not asked to be a professional member here, someone vote me in, so somewhere up the ladder, some one think my word are worth more than your word and my reputation is better than yours, hence I got in and you don't, and you still have outstanding question from me yet to answer.

I hope you enjoy your peaceful life dude.

lol what if I tell you, the trade secret is sleeping with webby :) lol

well, to answer your question. Chinese Deploy their ballistic missile is obviously an overkill move which does not aimed at the Taiwanese, but aiming for the American. However, as I suggested, there are not much to do with DF-21 anyway, so well. I think it's just for show,

how dare you to say DF-21 is just for show off.... chinese are not stupids, but Americans.... because they are sending 60% of naval strength and more CBG into Asia-Pacific region.... don't know who will save USN.... :butcher:.........from CCp.....

but i had a doubt since my fellow chinese members are talking to bring down, an AC with their Dognfeng-21.... then why they are going for Aircraft carriers?

I am sure it is not India specific missile. We should take a united stand with china, USN has been pretty aggressive. This missile will however make the USN think twice before taking an action.

Lets hope that in atleast the next elections, our relations with neighboring countries improve and take a united stand on the security of Asia.

I am sure it is not India specific missile. We should take a united stand with china, USN has been pretty aggressive. This missile will however make the USN think twice before taking an action.

Lets hope that in atleast the next elections, our relations with neighboring countries improve and take a united stand on the security of Asia.

not good unless our land problems solved....

I hope well for India. China and India are the two Giants in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom