What's new

China remember last Sikkim stand-off: When India gave China a bloody nose in 1967

Damn, no more SUPA POWA?

What he meant was the wake up lesson of 1962 served india well.It united the nation facing internal dissension,removed political interference in the military and most importantly began our military modernization with huge expansion in numbers and quality,which resulted in pakistan's defeat in 1971.So we have our chinese friends to thank for 1971.

They also believe that they could plastic surgery an elephant's head unto a human body, and then that creature
can surf the waves on mouse back !

Seriously man. Muslims should stop talking about other's religion.
We won't get easily offended by what you have posted. Heck, our films parody our gods all the time. So, it's a waste of time.
But imagine if we start commenting on your religion, I doubt you would like that much!

We have our elephant heads and you have your flying horses. Let's believe in our own crap and live happy.

Oh so what does reincarnation do then?

reincarnation is not returning from dear, dear sir.
Stop putting foot in your mouth.

If battle at skiim really start off, PA shall start a front at India Kashmir. PLA will surely support Pakistan to retake Kashmir. India has no ability to take 2 front. It will not be like 1999. PAF has BVRAAM and AWACS these times.

We won't get easily offended by what you have posted. Heck, our films parody our gods all the time. So, it's a waste of time.
But imagine if we start commenting on your religion, I doubt you would like that much!

We have our elephant heads and you have your flying horses. Let's believe in our own crap and live happy.

Dear dear sir, perhaps you should open up a dictionary and check what reincarnation means. Or else you might enlighten us with what is the current concept of reincarnation in Hinduism, since your beliefs keep shifting all the time. I would ask you to stop making a fool of yourself but I know that is not in your control.

You don't argue with the followers of a pedophile.

No one comes close to Indians when it comes to making story.
Judging from the response from this thread, I think they are shivering already. They know they can't fight this war. Their only chance now is beg their sugar daddy for protection. Supa powa my ar*e!

This incident was needless and uncalled for.

What's the point of doing scuffles like this and embarrassing one's country around the world?

Canada and USA might be laughing at us both.

Belgium and Netherlands will be laughing at us.

UAE and Oman will be chuckling, saying "look at the two kids brawling with each other".

Because of this 1967 Incident ; China is Not opening fire in the current standoff

From unknown PLA casualties to 340 deaths.

In the next Wiki edit, it would probably rise to 3400 PLA soldiers dead.

As evident from such editing ferocity, the 1962 war certainly struck Indians hard. Huge blow to their ego. Hahahahaha.

You cant beat Indians at lying- n defending those lies to the level that they transform into the truth, even when caught right in the face.

Habitual lying is embedded in their culture.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom