What's new

China refutes India's border accusation

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
Xinhua - May 19, 2012

BEIJING - China on Friday refuted the accusation from India that Chinese armed forces had overstepped the boundary between the two countries.
"The Chinese side always abides by relevant agreements with India, and is committed to peace and stability along the boundary areas," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei in reference to remarks by Indian Minister of Defence A.K. Antony that Chinese troops had "overstepped the border" more than 500 times in the past two and half years.
Hong also told a regular press briefing that China's stance on the border issue with India is consistent and clear.

China refutes India's border accusation - People's Daily Online

Did anyone expected the Chinese to tell " Yes Mr.Antony, we stepped into your territory, looked around and came back"?:hitwall:

so the more interesting question to ask is why the regime in new delhi couldn't just take it and focus on how to improve the livelihood of indians.

so the more interesting question to ask is why the regime in new delhi couldn't just take it and focus on how to improve the livelihood of indians.

yes sir, you are absolutely correct. We need a lot to improve but dont you think the same applies to your CCP leaders too? so that those Kidney for iphone things dont happen again?:chilli:

yes sir, you are absolutely correct. We need a lot to improve but dont you think the same applies to your CCP leaders too? so that those Kidney for iphone things dont happen again?:chilli:

kids, with a population of 1.3 billion, statistically we have a lot of morons, this is called statistics. We teach that to our kids when they are 14-15 years old.

the current life quality in China is 10 times better than in your loser nation. comparing CCP to the regime in new delhi is basically showing and proving your 85 national average IQ again -- we don't need that, we already know it.

Mr.Peaceful, I think we are going offtopic here..Mr.Munshi wont be too happy i guess:devil:

Mr.Peaceful, I think we are going offtopic here..Mr.Munshi wont be too happy i guess:devil:

No, we are not offtopic.

My argument is simple and clear: the regime in new delhi is using such "incidents" to shift india's domestic attention. People are questioning why the new delhi regime systematically failed generations of indians, why the growth is slowing down significantly, why the gap with China is being widened on a daily basis.

Please just click the following links to see the huge gap currently imposed to your people by the regime in new delhi. when they want to use your nationalism to cover up their failure, don't ask why they failed you in the first place?

*Shanghai* 上海 - Page 134 - SkyscraperCity
*Shenzhen* 深圳 - Page 58 - SkyscraperCity

Yes I agree u have a rapid growth rate and ultra modern cities in ur country. No one denies that, but In india, there is development too. May be our regional party dominance in national politics makes the growth a bit slower but that does not mean india is a loser and hopeless..lots and lots of development projects are happening here.Lots of chinese companies are here..so dont be too complacent.

Yes I agree u have a rapid growth rate and ultra modern cities in ur country. No one denies that, but In india, there is development too. May be our regional party dominance in national politics makes the growth a bit slower but that does not mean india is a loser and hopeless..lots and lots of development projects are happening here.Lots of chinese companies are here..so dont be too complacent.

it is not about complacency. it's about indian's stupidity of using repeatedly these tricks of "intrusion" and other "border issues" as excuses for extra funding from their govt or as opportunities to score points for their masters.

Try something more creative! It's been very boring hearing all these diatribes over and over again!

it is not about complacency. it's about indian's stupidity of using repeatedly these tricks of "intrusion" and other "border issues" as excuses for extra funding from their govt or as opportunities to score points for their masters.

Try something more creative! It's been very boring hearing all these diatribes over and over again!

We have lots of other issues to take care about like our infrastructure development, building roads and eradicate poverty..chinese sneaking into a territory where no specific demarcation line exists is hardly a brainwashing issue to us. Indian politicians know that very well..

Back
Top Bottom