What's new

China ready to protect Sri Lanka: President Xi Jinping

We are in South Asia to protect our friends and allies from aggressors. We are welcome by all our South Asian friends and allies. You rule IOR in only fantasy since we have more power and influence in South Asia than India. You fantasise but we do it in reality.
India have no influence in South Asia because we are countering your hegemonic behaviour towards your neighbours.
Deal with it!

:blah:.......another 50 cent troll

50-cent-the-troll.jpg

We are in South Asia to protect our friends and allies from aggressors. We are welcome by all our South Asian friends and allies. You rule IOR in only fantasy since we have more power and influence in South Asia than India. You fantasise but we do it in reality.
India have no influence in South Asia because we are countering your hegemonic behaviour towards your neighbours. We are extremely determined to keep India in check. We are succeeding at it aswell.
Deal with it!

Then you should not have India intervening in South China sea? After all you neighbours also want India there

India have no influence in South Asia because we are countering your hegemonic behaviour towards your neighbours. We are extremely determined to keep India in check. We are succeeding at it aswell.
Deal with it!

You people cannot even project your power in SCS and East sea, and you are talking about S.Asia :lol:

Except for some anti India religiously mad guy, every nieghbor do not see us as a threat. Can I list out the countries in Asia who are threatened by Chinese hegmonic design and disputes :lol:

Chinese assurances should not be taken literally. China has always looked after it's own interest.. & would not take the bullets for others. Ask Pakistanis.. they will tell you! China preferred to be a mute spectator in all the wars Pakistan fought against India.. or even now when US is pounding the tribal regions against the will of Pakistanis. But China is still clever enough not lose that loyalty they enjoy from these countries through mere lip service...

China will protect Srilanka :china::omghaha:

I think china president was in funny mood. otherwise 1st they need to protect south china sea... by they way, Srilanka... I don't think, they will face any big problem from India. Yes, due to border shared by two country, it can be some issues but need not to worry.... we are not enemy countries...

You people cannot even project your power in SCS and East sea, and you are talking about S.Asia :lol:

Except for some anti India religiously mad guy, every nieghbor do not see us as a threat. Can I list out the countries in Asia who are threatened by Chinese hegmonic design and disputes :lol:

We have port access with our friends and allies in South Asia that will allow us to station our air and naval platforms.
It's called forward basing.

Deal with it!

no doubt.china does,the best part is,china knows how and when and where to apply best strategy.:toast_sign:

We have port access with our friends and allies in South Asia that will allow us to station our air and naval platforms.
It's called forward basing.

Indeed it is............
I have seen many indians in PDF who got personal when they don't have anything better to say,specially their humiliating behaviour towards Chinese,calling them stoneage residents and all,I don't get it,what is their problem?

Indeed it is............
I have seen many indians in PDF who got personal when they don't have anything better to say,specially their humiliating behaviour towards Chinese,calling them stoneage residents and all,I don't get it,what is their problem?

Ok understood....... but when Indian navy doing the same thing in south china sea than why we get same words from Chinese??

Ok understood....... but when Indian navy doing the same thing in south china sea than why we get same words from Chinese??

hmmm.....guys definitely there are two sides of a coin,please guys don't humiliate each other while debating in a forum..!

Back
Top Bottom