What's new

China punish raidical uyghers seperatists not beucase they are Muslim

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I want all Pakistani members be clear that it is because some Uygher radical seperatists&terrorists severly dampen unity and integrity of PRC, so that we have to handle them with iron hands by law.

it has nothing to do with Muslim and Islam. To be honest, the west supports Chinese Uygher radical seperatists with funds and meida propoganda, which 100%of them is distorted and fabricated. and they still want drive a wedge between China and Mulsim world, and used as a tool by Indian members to enstrange China and Pakistan relatiopnship.

An innocent Muslim is well protected by Constitutions of PRC, cause they are familiy members.

and i here address those fake and arrogant Chinese members here, do not fall in the traps set by our enemies to deviate ourself away from Muslim world.

Those radical sepertaits shamefully use Islam as a shield to run terrorism and seperation activities. i ways know its not the fault of Islam, its their desire to seperate the country.

and we shall not impose our furry of the brutal killing of those radical seperatists to ordinary and innocent uyghers. thats the consistent harmonious ethnicity relationship policy of PRC govement.

Those people make same anti-Chinese propaganda in Turkey too. They are being fed by CIA and Saudi money.

But China can easily thwart these propagandas by being more transparent and open to the world. As long as there is not enough transparency, US will abuse it and use it as a card against China.

I want all Pakistani members be clear that it is because some Uygher radical seperatists&terrorists severly dampen unity and integrity of PRC, so that we have to handle them with iron hands by law.

it has nothing to do with Muslim and Islam. To be honest, the west supports Chinese Uygher radical seperatists with funds and meida propoganda, which 100%of them is distorted and fabricated. and they still want drive a wedge between China and Mulsim world, and used as a tool by Indian members to enstrange China and Pakistan relatiopnship.

An innocent Muslim is well protected by Constitutions of PRC, cause they are familiy members.

and i here address those fake and arrogant Chinese members here, do not fall in the traps set by our enemies to deviate ourself away from Muslim world.
Both need introspection, Chinese not need to cater to Islam culture and doctrine, but carry out our laws, Chinese Muslim are Chinese first, then muslim, they must know that, As Chinese, in China, Chinese law is superior to Islam doctrine, no compromise. Of course, outside China, If Chinese are in Muslim country, they must obey the muslim rule and law not matter he & she is muslim or not.

Those people make same anti-Chinese propaganda in Turkey too. They are being fed by CIA and Saudi money.

But China can easily twart these propagandas by being more transparent and open to the world. As long as there is not enough transparency, US will abuse it and use it as a card against China.
Transparency? what's that, even you and western have better so-called "transparency", but sound that you know well about China and Chinese? you are just brainwashed by western "transparent" propaganda, follow these anti-china report, hehe! don't show your some kind of superiority complex here, it is cheap.

Last edited:
Both need introspection, Chinese not need to cater to Islam culture and doctrine, but carry out our laws, Chinese Muslim are Chinese first, then muslim, they must know that, As Chinese, in China, Chinese law is superior to Islam doctrine, no compromise. Of course, outside China, If Chinese are in Muslim country, they must obey the muslim rule and law not matter he & she is muslim or not.
sometimes you dont care to expain something to the Muslim world, those innocent Muslims are doing good in China. cause the world media now is controlled by the west, so we have to counter them. the most important things is that the Law of PRC is not against the Law of Islam in most of the aspects. we shall let them understand pateintly. the more you get agitated when your enemy smears you, the more you get into their traps. what we shall do is refute them with proof and reasoning.

ignore him

Those radical sepertaits shamefully use Islam as a shield to run terrorism and seperation activities. i ways know its not the fault of Islam, its their desire to seperate the country.

and we shall not impose our furry of the brutal killing of those radical seperatists to ordinary and innocent uyghers. thats the consistent harmonious ethnicity relationship policy of PRC govement.
If we compromise and keep the will for harmounious society unilaterally, the end is demise, just assume that, if government didn't carry out severe action after 7.5 massacre, what kind of scene should be now in Xinjiang?

But China can easily thwart these propagandas by being more transparent and open to the world. As long as there is not enough transparency, US will abuse it and use it as a card against China.
the most difficlut thing is most of the english media channels are controlled by the west, they try to distort the facts by spreading fake news, videos, picutres. so i welcome those friends who have their confusion to visit China to check it out by themselves. all you need is a visa and a ticket. seeing is believing.

In PDF, Indian are easy target to be blamed for all the ills for Pakistan and to some extent China...Makes sense...At the end of the day it is just an internet forum...But the reason, the evil Indian are getting even a chance to pick up a topic that can create a clash between Pakistan and Chines posters, is something that both China and Pakistan should think about it...

For Pakistan and most of the its sentiment about Islam, religion supercedes nation or culture where as for China, Nationhood supercedes religion...These are highly contrasting sentiment that will eventually clash with each other...Of course...clash is a impossible term to be used between China and Pakistan because both are too dependent on each other to avoid it...But in order for Pakistan to understand be closer to people of China, they need to understand the pulse of the people and nation of China...

For a moment, i accept that Indian are damn evil...but how to do fundamentally address this question...If Pakistan can even boycott Israel and many other nations for the sake of religion, then what is difference with the sufferings of Muslim people in China for which they can not speak in the PDF??? Every one knows the answer...

If we compromise and keep the will for harmounious society unilaterally, the end is demise, just assume that, if government didn't carry out severe action after 7.5 massacre, what kind of scene should be now in Xinjiang?
we didnt kill one innocent Uyghers after 7.5 massacre, thats our policy. we wont allow revenge on Uygher people just because the astrocity done by some of the Radical seperatists.
i dont care there is curfew or martial law exterted when push comes to shove, just ensure all the people are safe.
but i ways stay alterted with the negative influence of the extreme Islamic ideology from the middle east, which calls for beliver to run jihad agaisnt the non-belivers.

First thing is for Chinese people to educate themselves about Islam, Islamic history, and Islamic thought.

Most of the problems stem from misconceptions among Chinese about Islam, mostly informed by the West.

sometimes you dont care to expain something to the Muslim world, those innocent Muslims are doing good in China. cause the world media now is controlled by the west, so we have to counter them. the most important things is that the Law of PRC is not against the Law of Islam in most of the aspects. we shall let them understand pateintly. the more you get agitated when your enemy smears you, the more you get into their traps. what we shall do is refute them with proof and reasoning.
I had thought that, but after reading the Quran, know its content, and know that it is forbidden to change, you know I change my opinion, the stronger the muslim stick to the Quran, the more danger they are to non-muslim, maybe now they seems innoccent, maybe my word will hurt muslim, but this my real thought.

the most important things is that the Law of PRC is not against the Law of Islam in most of the aspects. we shall let them understand pateintly. the more you get agitated when your enemy smears you, the more you get into their traps. what we shall do is refute them with proof and reasoning.
As a modern law, we should keep the way for a 1400-year-long old law, it is joke, Muslim is just foreign culture for Chinese, sound like they are superior to Chinese culture, funny, even now Chinese don't say the Law of PRC should not against confucian culture.

We have no obligation to spend too much time to let muslim understand, why should? why can't they just obey Chinese law? 1.4 billion Chinese must cater to the group? it is a joke, what their contribution to the country? they are not VIP, let alone their contribution is not outstanding, because they have religious faith? hehe.

Back
Top Bottom