What's new

China probably saved hundreds of thousands of coronavirus cases-WHO

Why not answer how well America performed when H1N1 broke out? How many fatalities? Were there any city lock down? Forced to take hygiene measures such as wearing face mask? From an outsider's perspective China did a great job. The strongly infected countries outside of China should also adopt the China method to clamp down this virus as quickly as possible.

Coronavirus is China's fault. I don't know why Chinese nationalists are trying to claim they've saved humanity when they're the one's who spread this disease in the first place.
AID was brought in to China by an American in the early 1980's, but I never heard anyone in China said it was US fault, disease had no borders.

How many China have ? assuming you believe the government statistics
South Korea had 1000 cases. They are not suppressing information
How many people are in China? This virus first broke out in China so we were caught off guard, just like H1N1 first spreaded in north America, now over 2 months passed, why many countries still failed to stop an outbreak?

Coronavirus is China's fault. I don't know why Chinese nationalists are trying to claim they've saved humanity when they're the one's who spread this disease in the first place.

Spot on mate. It’s unbelievable how these CCP nationalists are spinning this. Thousands of innocent people are dead, families have lost their loved ones and these CCP nationalists are celebrating how great the CCP is.

No empathy or decency.

Spot on mate. It’s unbelievable how these CCP nationalists are spinning this. Thousands of innocent people are dead, families have lost their loved ones and these CCP nationalists are celebrating how great the CCP is.

No empathy or decency.
CCP didn't make the virus, if this virus broke out in other countries, they could spread even fast like H1N1, besides, millions of people die from diseases around the world, but we don't claim any political parties for their deaths.

Ebola from anglo, MERS from middle east and H1N1 from mexico? Why I never see you blame them in the first place?

Virus can spread from any countries and its unfortunate it started from China.

WHO DR. Bruce Aylward: If I had COVID-19, I'd want to be treated in China.

For those of you who didn't catch his press conference today, Dr. Bruce Aylward (renowned expert who led the team of experts on the ground in China), had a few alarming comments about the seriousness of the disease. ( source:
)

"The bottom line is this virus kills people... it kills our elderly and vulnerable... but this is not always the case - young people do die of this disease even in industrialized countries.

People are looking at this saying that but in China they don't have this, they don't have that, etc. If I had COVID-19, I'd want to be treated in China. We'd go into these hospitals, how many ventilators do you have? 50-60. A scale we aren't used to seeing. How many ECMO systems do you have? 5. We don't have that in Europe.

When we look at how dangerous this disease is, we have to be careful looking at the China data. China know how to keep people alive from COVID - they are super committed to it and they are making a massive investment in it. That is not going to be the case everywhere in the world.... It is a serious disease and I worry that people are going to look at the China numbers and get a false sense of security."

He also goes on to share during the question period that he doesn't think there is a significant "iceberg" of mild cases that we aren't seeing in China because some community testing hasn't really shown that. This is alarming to me and something I was really hoping for.

For those of you who didn't catch his press conference today, Dr. Bruce Aylward (renowned expert who led the team of experts on the ground in China), had a few alarming comments about the seriousness of the disease. : Coronavirus

Ebola from anglo, MERS from middle east and H1N1 from mexico? Why I never see you blame them in the first place?

Virus can spread from any countries and its unfortunate it started from China.

I don't remember Angolans, Arabs and the Mexicans praising their own Governments 24/7 non-stop what a great job they're doing to stop the spread of the diseases.

What's with the Chinese posters?

Last edited:
People are looking at this saying that but in China they don't have this, they don't have that, etc. If I had COVID-19, I'd want to be treated in China. We'd go into these hospitals, how many ventilators do you have? 50-60. A scale we aren't used to seeing. How many ECMO systems do you have? 5. We don't have that in Europe.

When we look at how dangerous this disease is, we have to be careful looking at the China data. China know how to keep people alive from COVID - they are super committed to it and they are making a massive investment in it. That is not going to be the case everywhere in the world.... It is a serious disease and I worry that people are going to look at the China numbers and get a false sense of security."

I've seen the numbers in the rest of China outside Hubei, and to be frank it's very impressive if they are accurate.

https://news.sina.cn/zt_d/yiqing0121

Many provinces have a couple hundreds of confirmed cases but the number of deaths are mostly below 10 or even zero. In comparison a developed country like Italy has already 17 deaths so far in the early stage of the outbreak.

Credits have to be given to China, and the medical professionals there of course.

I don't remember Angolans, Arabs and the Mexicans praising their own Governments 24/7 non-stop what a great job they're doing to stop the spread of the diseases.

I didn't even there were people on this planet who ate mice and bats until this disease spread. Maybe you could open some threads on how the Chinese people are changing their eating habits to prevent any further spread of such diseases in the future.
Sorry, this disease spread got nothing to do with bats or other wild animal.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/sci...id-not-originate-wuhan-seafood-market-chinese

And bat eating is not part of Chinese cruisine. Fancy you join in the bandwagon of racism against Chinese. Mark my words, what goes around, comes around.

https://www.inkstonenews.com/society/coronavirus-spreads-so-has-anti-chinese-racism/article/3048207

The US and middle East don't even bother to shut down their city to contain the H1N1 flu nor MERS. This time round , the virus is 1000 times more contagious than previous and yet we have a country brave enough to shut down a city to stop the epidemic.

I didn't even there were people on this planet who ate mice and bats until this disease spread. Maybe you could open some threads on how the Chinese people are changing their eating habits to prevent any further spread of such diseases in the future.

CCP nationalists are a dangerous group. They have spread hatred and conspiracy theories while defending the genocidal CCP dictatorship.

Sorry, this disease spread got nothing to do with bats or other wild animal.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/sci...id-not-originate-wuhan-seafood-market-chinese

And bat eating is not part of Chinese cruisine. Fancy you join in the bandwagon of racism against Chinese. Mark my words, what goes around, comes around. ..

I am sorry my Chinese friend and I stand corrected. I was misinformed that bats and mice are consumed by Chinese. I'm sorry that you found my post racist, no such intention was intended and I've updated my post.

Wish all the best to China and the Chinese people.

Back
Top Bottom