What's new

China & Pakistan kick off "Sea Guardians-2020" naval drill from Karachi.

Why is our navy mostly southerners? I dont see alot of northerners or north westerners. And before someone says "blah blah how do you know" well you can clearly tell by the facial structures and skin tones.
Northerners dont like the sea

Why is our navy mostly southerners? I dont see alot of northerners or north westerners. And before someone says "blah blah how do you know" well you can clearly tell by the facial structures and skin tones.
Navy recruits from all over the Pakistan just like army. You think navy Is a Sindhi force?

Navy recruits from all over the Pakistan just like army. You think navy Is a Sindhi force?
Mostly people of Karachi

Depends. Do you want to live at Sea, karachi or near sea bases for the rest of your working life?

However, there are pakhtoons in navy too.

I knew a naval officer who went to fixed wing instead of rotary as he did not want to spend that much time apart from land. He is a pakhtoon.

Had great stories from different port calls especially of morocco.

I am also a pakhtoon. A relative of mine was in the navy (although not as an officer).

Another cousin of mine recently joined the navy as well (although not as an officer).
That's cool, but your right navy isnt something we traditionally did.

Ppl in north have dark complexions too. I have seen many Pashtuns having dark complexion.
Didnt say they didnt, but northerners have different facial structures. Within them having each their own facial structures. Something I dont see alot in the navy.

Destroyers are too valuable and would need supporting vessels. We have only 4 feigates which are old and 8 more coming by 2025. First increase the number of frigates to atleast 12-14 then we should think about destroyers.
India has 11 destroyers and for them just 14 frigates

India has 11 destroyers and for them just 14 frigates
Navy sucks currently but it's the most honest force of all the armed forces of Pakistan.

With Pakistan's importance growing the navy needs to dramatically expand to take out any potential foe and learn from the current scenario against iran.

U mean less corrupt?
Yes and less....uhm "treacherous" as say like the airforce.

Not true. And they look dark due to their white uniform and due to spending time in sun there would 10 to 15 percent pathans in Navy.
Not all northerners are "pathans" whatever the heck that is. If you mean the pakhtoons, then we are north western not completely northerners.

Back
Top Bottom