What's new

China, Pakistan, Germany most negative about India

According to the annual BBC's World Service Survey, Pakistan stands among the five least popular countries, which have the most negative influence on world affairs.

Pak among five least popular countries in world: BBC Poll

There is nothing to be happy about as only 3 countries have some negative about India, but look at the countries from all over the world Pakistan is in 2nd position in world's negative ranking.

MY ANSWER
cheetah786
I love it anything, negative about India and the first question out of Indians what about Pakistan (Yet they claim Pakistanies are obsessed about India)
THANK you for proving my point.

According to the annual BBC's World Service Survey, Pakistan stands among the five least popular countries, which have the most negative influence on world affairs.

Pak among five least popular countries in world: BBC Poll

There is nothing to be happy about as only 3 countries have some negative about India, but look at the countries from all over the world Pakistan is in 2nd position in world's negative ranking.

Damn....had my post not been deleted :-( this is exactly what i wrote would happen. Ajpirzada bhai is there any way to undelete it as everyone is now going in that direction.

Interesting. The percentage of Indians who view India unfavorably is higher compared to the percentage of Japanese and Russians who view India unfavorably.

Anyways, :cheers: to India's relations with Japan, Korea, UK and Russia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom