What's new

China once again to create a new record!

xiaoyi

New Recruit

Reaction score
In the whole nation to celebrate the occasion of National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival, the longest in the world , the fastest Wuhan-Guangzhou passenger railway line , entered the final stage of preparation.this year,people will be able to take she.
this is Chinese media reported.it is a incomplete report.I was a laboratory assistant in Wuhan-Guangzhou high-speed railway.so i want say something with my point of view.
Obviously,she is the the longest and the fastest high-speed railway in the world.According to international definitions, over 250 km per hour, using a special train and control system can be called "high-speed railway."As early as in 2008 we have the world's fastest rail,Beijing-Tianjin inter-city railway design speed of 300 km and a maximum speed of trains over 350 kilometers, is China's first truly high-speed railway.
and now that we have faster trains,Wuhan-Guangzhou high-speed railway to reach the design speed of 350 km,maximum operating speed of 383 kilometers.We have done a test and inspection, under normal circumstances, she continued to run for more than 350 km per hour,the maximum operating speed of 383 kilometers was test results.
What is "350-380 km per hour " the concept? It marks the forthcoming opening of the Wuhan-Guangzhou passenger line operations running of the train speed is nearly 3 times to the speed of the existing local train. Now from Wuhan to Guangzhou will takes 10 hours, in the future as long as more than 3 hours.
Aircraft take-off speed is about 220-300 km / h, while The Wuhan-Guangzhou Railway has reached 350 kilometers per hour !YES,she is faster than the plane take off.
Common rail embedded in the slag-ri.bu this track is embedded in concrete, the simple answer is that the railways can no longer see a stone .
In recent years, there are 13 more than 350 kmh high-speed railway will be opened one after another.More speed of 250 km per hour high-speed railway will be open.

"hexie"means :Harmony
Beijing-Tianjin inter-city railway

Last edited:
Well, I look forward to this year's opening of the railway in Fuzhou to Xiamen, although only 250 km / h

do You insert the thumbnails (缩略图)?点缩略图后出来的大图才可以显示

good news ,wuhan is lagging behind other big cities for many years

Shouldn't this be the fastest scheduled conventional train, not the fastest train. The fastest train is in excess of 580 km/h but isn't in service.

Shouldn't this be the fastest scheduled conventional train, not the fastest train. The fastest train is in excess of 580 km/h but isn't in service.

the cost of maglev train is a big problem

Shanghai maglev train 430 km per hour, which is the fastest in service . The fastest wheel-rail trains is Frence TGV

Shanghai maglev train 430 km per hour, which is the fastest in service . The fastest wheel-rail trains is Frence TGV

I knew some people would ask this question.Frence TGV top speed reached 574 km/h.but We are talking about the actual operating speed.Frence TGV actual operating speed is 300km/h.So,china say these words is not just lip service,buddy!you must believe us.

hey,buddy.We are talking about practical, you can not make trains a day run with the speed of 580 kilometers per hour.but we can run with the speed of 350km/h all day.are you clearly ?

love china for its dedicated development...

hope indian politicians will change...and take some inspirations from chinese projects

Just A news said that Japan's Shinkansen ready to run 360 KMph, but Beijing- Shanghai high speed rail ready to run 380 kmph:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom