What's new

China not 'bad neighbour', says Japan

are the japanese on drugs? first they capture a chinese fishing boat then make a big deal out of it and then few weeks later they say china not bad neighour... its ether they are on drugs or they figured out that they were the bad neighour.:china:

I'm not sure you can find anyone not from Shanghai or Shandong that does not extremely hate the japanese. And even then, they "merely" hate, not extremely hate. My home province was the site of a major air war against Japan, and the target of severe Japanese bombing due to the Hanyang Arsenal. it was also the site of most of the "fluid" fighting where cities changed hands several times, much like the Eastern Front in Russia.

It's just the wealth factor. People view India more negatively in the West than even China, despite its authoritarian nature. Japan preceives you guys the same way we do, as its per capita income rivals ours.

Fascist, racist, communist, or what not, at the end of the day, preception is all about the $.

I am always impresed by the western propagandist.:azn:

Nazi German and Italy = capitalism + democracy, but since they did so many aiti-human activities and, most importantly, were defected. they called them Fascism to alienate themselves from the evil.:woot:

are the japanese on drugs? first they capture a chinese fishing boat then make a big deal out of it and then few weeks later they say china not bad neighour... its ether they are on drugs or they figured out that they were the bad neighour.:china:

they are not on drugs, they are "on election":rolleyes:

Do the Chinese think Japan is a bad neighbor? :woot:

We think japan is a stupid neighbor who took a chance to hit a giant when he was sleeping without thinking what will happen when the giant wakes up. (People doing this are really out of their mind in common sense, now you know how crazy the japanese were during world war II). Now japan finally realized what will be the result, then it cries that it has a bad neighor. Is it funny?

Last edited:
Japan expecting to improve ties with China: top gov't spokesman - People's Daily Online October 05, 2010

Japan's top government spokesman said Tuesday that Japan is expecting to improve relations with China.

"Promoting a strategic, mutually beneficial relationship and improving ties between Japan and China will be positive not only for the two countries but also for other Asian countries or countries around the world, especially for their economies," said Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshito Sengoku at a regular press conference in Tokyo.

Sengoku made the remarks after Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan held talks in Belgium with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on the sidelines of the eighth Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit.

During the talks with Kan Monday, Wen reiterated that the Diaoyu Islands have been Chinese territory since ancient times.

He pointed out that it serves the fundamental interests of both countries and peoples to protect and advance the China-Japan strategic relationship of mutual benefit.

The two sides agreed to step up people-to-people exchanges and intergovernmental communications and hold a high-level meeting at an appropriate date.

China-Japan relations have been soured recently after the Japanese Coast Guard illegally seized a Chinese fishing boat and detained the crew on Sept. 8 in waters off the Diaoyu Islands in the East China Sea.

Japanese authorities insisted on performing a so-called domestic judicial procedure against the crew despite strong protests from the Chinese government and public. The crew and the boat were released later.

Source: Xinhua

Not a bad neighbour but a neighbour you can never trust. Japan is a docile when you are strong but it becomes a vulture when you are weak.

Not difficult to beat 22% favourable rating from poll...

About another nationality, the British said,"He is either at your throat or at your feet."

It's just the wealth factor. People view India more negatively in the West than even China, despite its authoritarian nature. Japan preceives you guys the same way we do, as its per capita income rivals ours.

Fascist, racist, communist, or what not, at the end of the day, preception is all about the $.

Could you help me with the logic of this please?

People in the west view India negatively, even more than authoritarian China, because India has less wealth than China.

Japan views China similarly, so it hates China? Or is it that Japan loves China? Which way does the perception of the $ operate, according to you?

Please help, as your construction was not clear. I will be obliged.

Regards,

I'm not talking about seen negatively. We know that they look down at us. I just want to know why they hate us as well.

Now, infact, Japs needs more China than China need Japan. That's the truth! So I don't think Japs want a war to China. Of course, they do not dare.

I'm not talking about seen negatively. We know that they look down at us. I just want to know why they hate us as well.

The mentality of an extreme nation,and probaly the most racist country in the world(even when you borned in japan if your parents is not japanese origin you wont be able to get japanses citizenship), they dont even love themself (hence the creation of kamakazi)what make you think they will love us

In my opinion, japan is a doomed nation. It is a price they will have to pay for its chilidish ambition and atrocity. They should have not irritated a much bigger and powerful neighbour, China, at world war II.

Could you help me with the logic of this please?

People in the west view India negatively, even more than authoritarian China, because India has less wealth than China.

Japan views China similarly, so it hates China? Or is it that Japan loves China? Which way does the perception of the $ operate, according to you?

Please help, as your construction was not clear. I will be obliged.

Regards,

You needn't debate the logic so many others have accepted. Japan's per capita output is 9.6 times higher than China and 35.9 times higher than India. Where did the love come in?

Back
Top Bottom