What's new

China, my love-Magnificent Shanghai and Shenzhen

Pakchina

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
These are a few snapshots of my one month trip to China-Shanghai and Shenzhen. These are personal amateur photos taken by a Nokia C3, 5 Megapixels. China is even more developed than UK, Malaysia and Mauritius. China, my beautiful country. During my Chinese trip, I realized that all the bad things said on China by the Western media are totally false. I have never felt that I was in a foreign country, I was totally at ease and it was paradise.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG=http://imageshack.us/a/img690/4083/photo1219.jpg][/IMG]

shenzhen is one of the youngest cities in the world.it was a small villege before 1979

Marina next to Sheraton Hotel, Dameisha Shenzhen

Dameisha Beach from Dameisha Wishing Tower

Hua Shen Bei Electronic Market

http://imageshack.us/a/img267/849/photo1374j.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Wide Screen Display

then why are so mnay chinese wanting to emigrate

It's easy to explain. the person who want to immigrate must are corrupt official and rich man who earn the money through illegal means. they fear death penalty. so they want escape from China. US and Canada welcome these peoples, because they carry huge mounts of money, we all know it. China have serious corrupt problem, there are lots of corrupt official in my country. I don't know specific numbers of corrupt official, But I guess it must be more than millions corrupt official which including government official and state-own company official. that's my idea.

China is not a perfect country at all. We have serious corrupt problem like most of developing countries. We have pollution problem like many industrial countries. We also not the high-income country. the reason why china looks so developed, because China is the second largest GDP country, and most of GDP produced in the east of China. Especially some developed cities, like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Chengdu and so on. these cities all are in the east of China except Chengdu and Chongqing.

How much (In US dollars) for one male to go to Shanghai?

Back
Top Bottom