What's new

China, Maldives: Beijing's Boats Send a Message to India

Looks like the IOR is gone for India with a "Kung-fu" like gesture!!!! The Chinese are riding on a damn luck!!! For other nations half of the coffers had to be spent to achieve something like this!!!! It's not fair....

East Indian ocean.. well where on earth is this geographical entity... :blink:
this is east Indian ocean:p:
Indian_Ocean_map5.jpg

Ye khud ka hi naksa bana te ..bhai.
Indian_Ocean_map5.jpg

:enjoy::p:

We can hear Chinese subs noise in Delhi, seems they have left docks in China.

Best wishes to true blue navy.
Are you sure that's not your own ships capsizing in harbor or exploding from bottled up toilet methane? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's now called "The Great Ocean of China" similar to "The Great Barrier Reef."

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/vr9GnxjjCJLIYYElZkL1gK/The-making-of-the-Great-Ocean-of-China.html

Another day another warning to the sky
Hey hey hey, it is Indian warning to invade Maldives a gazillion times, I am still waiting. It seems Indians are afraid of us until now, while Yameen is showing the middle finger confidently. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Time to pray to my avatar for powa!!

Lol, on the west side of the compass... guess who are trying there English language and geographical knowledge.
RIP common sense.
If you know that where are the East Indian ocean is so why you ask that stupid question that , "where are the east Indian ocean" @BABA AGHORI :hitwall::crazy::blah:

Modi ki warning kay bad buzdil chinese navy ghar wapas bhaag gai.:crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

(Coward Chinese Navy ran back home, Modi issued a warning)

If you know that where are the East Indian ocean is so why you ask that stupid question that , "where are the east Indian ocean" @BABA AGHORI :hitwall::crazy::blah:
There is no declared geographical entity like east Indian ocean... I just commented on that people with limited IQ also lack on common sense while making an idiotic fart.

There is no declared geographical entity like east Indian ocean... I just commented on that people with limited IQ also lack on common sense while making an idiotic fart.
Just west of Indonesia and Malaysia called East Indian ocean he is just referring to an area bro we all know that there is no geographic entity bro

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom