What's new

China-Iran-Pakistan Nexus to Contain and Isolate US, India and Saudi Arabia

You do realize that Pakistan's closest Muslim ally is KSA
It is but UAE's threat is not strenghtning our alliance. Our Interior ministry termed it as an insult.

KSA should keep its cronies in check.

my Chinese friend who travel to Iran.Told me Iran people is very friendly.so why USA told us Iran is a religious feudal country, people live in harsh laws。。。。

The evolving triangular partnership among China, Iran and Pakistan could get reinforced after Islamabad declined to support Saudi Arabia, Iran’s chief rival in West Asia, during the on-going crisis in Yemen.

In my personal view Pakistan must maintain neutral foreign policy at all cost. I wanna trade with Iran, China, India and GCC.

I disagree.

Pakistan itself will emerge as a strong regional leader from this crisis. Saudi and Iran are Pakistan's two kidneys, we are not going to lose either of the two.

In this case we need to follow an independant foreign policy. What author failed to mention is the fact that the ORIGINAL aim of Pak-China trainst deal is to connect with MENA region for trade and energy.

There is no 'anti Saudi' alliance in the making. Both Saudi and China are close partners, Pakistan will drive them closer.

Iran is also a token member of this project through IP. It will open up Pakistani & Chinese markets for Iran.

Pakistan needs a balancing act for greater good. The only biggest loser in this game will be Modi.

For God's sake man please stop making references to body organs. Iran nor KSA are kidneys of Pakistan, they are not even Pakistan's testicles. They are two regional countries that Pakistan has relations with it, that's it. Pakistan does not need them for survival, the population of Pakistan is larger than both those countries, the natural resources of Pakistan is also adequate enough to sustain Pakistan for anything else there are other countries that can supply Pakistan. You're talking as if they are vital organs, that is nonsense.

If Iran or KSA are Pakistan's kidneys then Pakistan badly needs a kidney transplant.

Iran surely understands that any country with a close alliance with Israel cannot be trusted.

Economic relations will always be good. But when it comes down to it if Israel attacks Iran, who will have Irans back? Pakistan or India?

Not only Israel but saudi too. both are enemies of Shia Iran.
Iran can't trust those having close alliance with saudi+israel.
Israel+usa cannot attack Iran without support from saudi+allies.
China will help Pakistan to become neutral and once it gets out of wahabi loop only then it will be trustworthy.

For God's sake man please stop making references to body organs. Iran nor KSA are kidneys of Pakistan, they are not even Pakistan's testicles. They are two regional countries that Pakistan has relations with it, that's it. Pakistan does not need them for survival, the population of Pakistan is larger than both those countries, the natural resources of Pakistan is also adequate enough to sustain Pakistan for anything else there are other countries that can supply Pakistan. You're talking as if they are vital organs, that is nonsense.

If Iran or KSA are Pakistan's kidneys then Pakistan badly needs a kidney transplant.

Right on taget. This is exactly what Pakistan should be. :pakistan:
Pakistan should become an independent state. hope one day Pakistanis will start thinking and decide their own and the era of serving as a wahabi satellite state or cheap labour market will come to an end. Pakistan is one of the few countries in the world with great capabilities which are currently undermined by the enemies and sellouts.

Last edited:
my Chinese friend who travel to Iran.Told me Iran people is very friendly.so why USA told us Iran is a religious feudal country, people live in harsh laws。。。。

good question. usa also told its astronauts landed at moon but infact they never went there. so the answer is simple. usa tried to block china-iran friendship.

Iran is the Only most stable and a real democratic, progressive and most influential country in the region.

usa+allies did every thing to tarnish the image of the Islamic Revolution that ended the slavery of the usa. china got isolated after the revolution in 1949, same happened with Iran. The Islamic revolution spent 8 years in wars and over 3 decades under harsh and cruel sanctions. Iran suffered losses of hundreds of billions due to hard+soft wars by the nato+allies.

But Iran is glorious, it passed all tests due to its people support and sacrifices.
so-called democratic usa has mostly undemocratic allies in the region.

currently, yemen revolution too is facing the same oppresion but it will prevail as it is supported by the people. The region is on march to freedom and usa is trying to keep everything under its puppets thumb thru wars and terror.

Powerful Iran already killed the alien ideologies of wahabiism+zionism and usa depends on them to hold the region.

Back
Top Bottom