What's new

"China has no birds". China's Shenzhen promotes construction of int'l mangrove center

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
"China has no birds". China's Shenzhen promotes construction of int'l mangrove center

SerpentZA guy said, " China literally has no birds, no monkeys, China doesn't have animals cause Chinese people ate them all".

maxresdefault-1-jpg.917100

Hmmm..looks like they were filming birds to me..how can you say he said there are "literally no birds in China"
We Accidentally Found out Why There Are No Birds in China

Listen carefully

How about listening to their videos carefully instead of some Chinese one taking their words out of context.

The problem is the Chinese are so used to a lack of wildlife (such as birds) in their living areas that they don't think it is unusual. This is what he is trying to point out.

Last edited:
No idea about now, but in 2001 I spent 4 months in Guangzhou. Seen no birds.

He still doesn't get it. He has to show scenes from parks instead of somebody walking out the front door of their residential building and seeing wild birds in their path scooting out of the way.

The problem is the Chinese don't consider this normal. A normal place to them is going to some park not going out their front door.

SerpentZa was pointing out in his videos that he took a trip to Hong Kong and the first thing that struck him was all the birds hanging out around people..like at sidewalk cafes.
They'd be walking around the tables and chirping in the trees. This would be a rare scene back in Shenzhen.

That's why he was making videos pointing out the lack of birds in China..which the Chinese of course equated to ZERO birds in China...because they couldn't understand the concept of lots of birds in residential areas.

@beijingwalker if a Pakistani foreigner is specifically saying he didn't see any birds for 4 months shouldn't that open your eyes that China has a wild bird shortage issue that only foreigners can notice...but locals can't?

Last edited:
He still doesn't get it. He has to show scenes from parks instead of somebody walking out the front door of their residential building and seeing birds in their path scooting out of the way.

The problem is the Chinese don't consider this normal. A normal place to them is going to some park not out their front door.
What makes you think what I showed is a park? That guy says China has no birds while Hong kong has a lot of of birds, do you know Shenzhen and Hong kong has just one narrow street to keep them apart, birds in Hong kong know that street and never fly over the street to Shenzhen, are you really that stupid?

026_01_a_20220930_L.jpg

Serpentza is a loser from south africa who thinks that if you darker races then you are not capable of achieving things. he is always attacking china i swear i am surprised e has not being picked up by china intel services or kicked out of the country. Hes a rotten egg that feeds off the country he bashes.

Serpentza says " China has no birds, no monkeys, no animals cause Chinese people ate them all"... lol, really, by the way, I don't remember I saw monkeys in US either

China has no birds.

Guangzhou

LOCAL1670892318407D8AKD7IO86.jpg

LOCAL16708924265459NPITOX4CI.jpg

o_1goam0tu35ns3hv8hv1vms127hav.jpg

7a72-8932d0a2960a5725e21a5475edac82cd.jpg

c999-adbb769949c5d626791e8bdc9ae3f49d.jpg

df45-54d9a54f937bd3450560d8fa53fb5465.jpg

LOCAL1675386599214Z9E1QVYEK1.jpg

00c0-iryninx3602075.jpg
Good to know things have changed for better. Because I genuinely didn't see any birds in Guangzhou and Nanjing. The two places I stayed for sometime. But as I already said that was back when Hong Kong was being handed over to China. 2001 or earlier. Can't remember for sure.

Good to know things have changed for better. Because I genuinely didn't see any birds in Guangzhou and Nanjing. The two places I stayed for sometime. But as I already said that was back when Hong Kong was being handed over to China. 2001 or earlier. Can't remember for sure.
@beijingwalker go find some pigeons for us in beijing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom