What's new

China has been successful in battling coronavirus comparing to US

This is a very complicated question to answer but I will try to summarize my thoughts. As far as I know, there is no specific prevention measure you can take nor is the disinfection of the quarantine really effective. I think the best way to prevent it is to just to keep yourself healthy.

The American way is not psycho and cruel killing close to a million? Who are you to say one way or the other? If you don't like China, Chinese, don't come, don't be.

FYI, I've never been in China during the pandemic and I knew the American way very well. So stop your lies and mad allegations out of thin air. Soon enough no people in America ever died from Covid.. according to your lies.

Quarantining is one thing, which I can understand as long as peoples needs are taken care of and people are allowed some mobility under reason.

Killing peoples pets and separating toddlers from parents is another level of psycho. How could these policies be condoned by anybody other than people who are brainwashed to just agree with every neurotic ocd policy? Where is the humanity?

Your response is just more proof that China’s gone off the deep end about Covid. The policies are created and implemented by neurotic, paranoid, hyper ocd type psychos and peoples lives are being ruined because of it. Fucking insane. It’a a fucking flu, wake the **** up.

Check out this scene straight out of a dystopian sci-fi movie

Meanwhile back in the US
family-backyard-BBQ.jpg

families-gather-for-a-barbecue-at-the-garden-partys-holiday-picture-id1307154628

I think we can handle being sequestered if needed more easily. Just break out the backyard BBQ...and well the neighbors aren't invited.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Chinas Covid policy is fucking insane. Locking people into their apartments, killing pets, children separated from their parents. It’s like a policy designed and implemented by insane, neurotic OCD psychos.

Covid is a fucking flu. Get over it.
Covid 19 is not a flu, so you want China to to look up to US and EU on how to deal with the pandemic properly ? Give me a break ! You want China to lose 4 millions Chinese lives and then people like in the West will the happy ? I think China just doesn't want to run into another Wuhan crisis repeat and spread like wild fire when many outside China including the West were talking and cheering about the collapse of Chinese gov and Chinese nation all together at that time.

Last edited:
is the Chinese success because corona virus originated in Wuhan china and the Chinese were familiar with its characteristics ?
Because nothing of note has come modern China in the field of medicine. Its all western medicine.
No, it's called Indian Covid Delta virus.

Quarantining is one thing, which I can understand as long as peoples needs are taken care of and people are allowed some mobility under reason.

Killing peoples pets and separating toddlers from parents is another level of psycho. How could these policies be condoned by anybody other than people who are brainwashed to just agree with every neurotic ocd policy? Where is the humanity?
Stop being Western hypocrite, killing pets is for the purpose of saving human lives. You want China to kill millions of human lives instead like the US ?

No, life isn't like that in most cities. You've been watching too many Hollywood movies.

20,000 cities in the US and maybe a handful (NYC, Chicago, Philly) have widespread buildings like that.

Even Detroit is 75% single family.

look what it says about LA

I'm sure the same is true for any big city in Texas.
while i agree - those buildings are not necessarily bad. why would they be priced in millions if americans dont find them desirable

A lot of those deaths were fake and other causes were attributed to Covid. The US govt was purposely driving up the numbers. I know a lot of people in the healthcare industry or people who were hospitalized during that time and they said there was this weird obsession to categorize everything as Covid related even when it wasn’t.

Covid is a fucking flu and Chinas draconian measures are cruel, psychotic and uncivilized. It’s honestly fucking crazy. Just downright crazy.
deaths are never fake - even in remote parts of the world. And no - they werent purposely driving up the numbers. if they had covid - it was reported - irrespective of having other morbidities.

while i agree - those buildings are not necessarily bad. why would they be priced in millions if americans dont find them desirable

Because landlords can buy those multi-unit buildings and pack 3+ unrelated people into each unit who can't afford to live in the suburbs.

For instance if you look at this chart of median family income in New York State:
you will see every NYC area (outside of Manhattan) has a lower income than the New York State average ($65K). BTW even Manhattan itself while higher than the state average is still really low (only a measly $75K) compared to some of the NYC suburbs where it is > $100,000. $75K is considered a crappy suburb by New York standards.

Same with Chicago

Last edited:
Your response is just more proof that China’s gone off the deep end about Covid. The policies are created and implemented by neurotic, paranoid, hyper ocd type psychos and peoples lives are being ruined because of it. Fucking insane. It’a a fucking flu, wake the **** up.

looks like China has the same issue as parts of the US SouthWest where people hangout in certain areas looking to be hired as temporary workers

Last edited:
Chinas Covid policy is fucking insane. Locking people into their apartments, killing pets, children separated from their parents. It’s like a policy designed and implemented by insane, neurotic OCD psychos.

Covid is a fucking flu. Get over it.
Dude, I am in Shanghai, firstly you don't understand the scale of the destruction covid will bring to the worlds largest country, imagine if 10% of the old unvaccinated people die, its in the millions. Get it? It's not flu, there is long covid where the lungs are permanently damaged. You think pets don't transmit the disease? It's proven to transmit it, as much as you think it's brutal, I think China had been too soft hence even idiots are pushing police and they didn't even react. In. US they would have been shot.

looks like China has the same issue as parts of the US SouthWest where people hangout in certain areas looking to be hired as temporary workers
It's only been 2.5 weeks and you guys are already feeding on the propaganda, it's 30mil people quarantined, of course there is gonna be chaos, at least not 1 mil dead like. Murica. I have been leaving blissfully in Shanghai for 2 years plus while you bozos were screaming in the states with ppl torching the police cars, we weren't alert since it been so peaceful, this will be a wake up. Call to take it seriously again. And in US your numbers are still growing with hundreds dying daily mate.

Back
Top Bottom