What's new

China Economic “Miracle” Has Failed… What’s Next For the Stock Market?

It's a serious fact - any reversal or serious downgrade of economy or near bankruptcy in any of the top powers fortunes will prompt trigger happy generals to start a war and the way countries are interlinked today, probably a regional war will go multinational quite soon.

Well, there is a positive story also possible: China's Peaceful Demise.

Just like Soviet Union dissolved peacefully. So, as of now, we don't know ...they could dissolve peacefully, or go the out the "hitler way", which means conflicts.

Just like Soviet Union dissolved peacefully. So, as of now, we don't know ...they could dissolve peacefully, or go the out the "hitler way", which means conflicts.
Difficult to go back to ploughing and fishing. And they dont have the intellectual calibre for innovations - after all that comes out of a free society, not a prison.

this is one of the jokes I have been hearing for a decade. it may still be funny in 2005 with the Mumbai surpassing Shanghai theory, but it is not even funny now considering the reality.

Our economy is based on domestic consumption and slowly we are also setting up manufacturing sectors and developing tier 2 cities as a part of it. No need to worry about present scenario since most of the investments from foreign will favor us soon because of low wages and availability of human resources..

There are no miracles in hitech sectors as is evident from USA's experience with China in the last decade.

Biggest story in the sense, biggest manipulator of stats in the history.

That peaceful demise has to be gradual and well planned by others in various stages. They are sure to flap around a lot like a fish out of water, and threaten everybody what with their new acquistions of military hardware. We need to get them engaged and involved in various scenarios and situations and make it seem as it was inevitable and that will take sometime and investment.

I sincerely don't want China to fail on economic front. It has too big of share in the world market. If it goes down, it will take world along with it.

PS: Dear Chinese members, you don't have to jump your guns on India from your very first post. You can discuss on topic.

this is one of the jokes I have been hearing for a decade. it may still be funny in 2005 with the Mumbai surpassing Shanghai theory, but it is not even funny now considering the reality.

Of course, the American's pronouncement is a gospel truth. You are yourself not too much better either.

I sincerely don't want China to fail on economic front. It has too big of share in the world market. If it goes down, it will take world along with it.

PS: Dear Chinese members, you don't have to jump your guns on India from your very first post. You can discuss on topic.

Wont take us down. Mainly US / EU will collapse.

this is a troll post started by an Indian troll, what do you expect? civil discussion? I won't be suprised to see Chinese members flood the forum with all negative Indian news.

That peaceful demise has to be gradual and well planned by others in various stages. They are sure to flap around a lot like a fish out of water, and threaten everybody what with their new acquistions of military hardware. We need to get them engaged and involved in various scenarios and situations and make it seem as it was inevitable and that will take sometime and investment.

Well, they need 3 things: (1) Mikhail Gorbachev, (2) Boris Yeltsin, and (3) a true realisation by chinese that CPC =/= China.

That's exactly what did it for the Russians. And all of them are much much happier than they ever were, as Soviets.

this is a troll post started by an Indian troll, what do you expect? civil discussion? I won't be suprised to see Chinese members flood the forum with all negative Indian news.

So you are a Chinese Huskie then, anyways get us any article that has a positive overall outlook on Chinese economy - all we see nowadays is how its going down, so there has to be something wrong alright.

Well, they need 3 things: (1) Mikhail Gorbachev, (2) Boris Yeltsin, and (3) a true realisation by chinese that CPC =/= China.

That's exactly what did it for the Russians. And all of them are much much happier than they ever were, as Soviets.

All those characters are already there, what I am saying is the procedure needs to be smooth and gradual and nothing abrupt. The Soviets were made to stretch all over and the iron curtain was made to fall gradually. The Chinese have been extensively studying the Soviet collapse and have figured out what not to do, so this time round it needs to be different.

It is Chinese economy and the present slump is due to the crack down of fake invoices. This faking up of statistics is happening over a decade now and the real GDP of China and percapita of China is much lower than what CCP boast .

you are commenting like a kid
where do you find the numbers have been there for a decade?

as far as I know it happened in the last 1 or 2 quarters or so and there was a reason for fake and then it was busted in time

Why? because I am against trolling on Chinese topics? I said the same thing when people start bashing India without basis. I was called 'from a low IQ area' because I said IQ tests are not accurate and ppl should not use those test numbers to call names such as 'low IQ Indians', clearly they thought I was a NRI.

Trolling means inflaming hatred against and amongst members here. OP has no knowledge about either Chinese or Indian economy, yet he's been creating multiple similar threads with only wishful thinking "Oh, God, please make China go down". This is bound to end up as a troll dog fight.

So you are a Chinese Huskie then, anyways get us any article that has a positive overall outlook on Chinese economy - all we see nowadays is how its going down, so there has to be something wrong alright.

China's economy is internationally acknowleged miracle and admired by many developing countries,now China is the second biggest economy in the world and boasts one third of the world's total foreign reserve.technologically,China makes the world fastest computers,sent men and women up to the space and put our submersibles down to the bottom of the ocean,the country now is the world's number one manufacture,produce most cars,ships,steel,copper,aluminium...China's infrasture now is the best in the world and everywhere in the world people are talking about Chinese century and China's possible overtaking of the United States,as for India,with its size of foreign reserve smaller than Taiwan,no one really talks about India's overtaking of anyone,India is still one of the poorest country in the world.Indians should come out of India and see with open eyes and hear with open ears to find out what the world is talking about now,definitely not India.

Back
Top Bottom