What's new

China develops attack copter, denies piracy allegations

The process of developing a copter like that is not as easy as typing allegations on the forum.

It requires state of the art knowhow in material science, advanced mechanical engineering, super-computer engagement, precise and balanced aero-dynamics, structural dynamics, robotics, dynamics of atmospheric natvigation, electrical and electronic engineering, lubrication science and fluid mechanics, wind tunnel testing ...

So to say obtaining the content of a certain software is enough to complete such a complex project is naive!

The process of developing a copter like that is not as easy as typing allegations on the forum.

It requires state of the art knowhow in material science, advanced mechanical engineering, super-computer engagement, precise and balanced aero-dynamics, structural dynamics, robotics, dynamics of atmospheric natvigation, electrical and electronic engineering, lubrication science and fluid mechanics, wind tunnel testing ...

So to say obtaining the content of a certain software is enough to complete such a complex project is naive!

i agree with u here. i am tired of immature indians who come here and accusing china of coping equipment, when india itself is one of the biggest copy cat of defence equipment.

every country or company copies each other equipment. there is no difference between india and china. china has been copying since last 10 yrs and india is now either paying secretly for tots or coping everything they possibly can. when ever defence deals happen there are many deals happening under the table. india gives it the name of collaboration while india is doing is copying. aesa radars, avionics, engine components, cryogenic engine, nuclear propulsion.. is there anything that india has not copied..

one piece of software and a few avionics doesnt change the fact that china has developed its own combat plane, that looks world class.

similarly the sooo called indian indeginous hal lch is not as indegenious as claimed.

soo indians stop this bullshitt, and let the engineers do their work, they are smarter than u think..

AJ201207240102M.jpg
Z-9WZ attack helicopter this is the orgnl thing

Looks like NATO shouldn't have been so sloppy in the Abottabad Raid. :rofl:

That's an expected outlook from those who lack vision and talent for innovation. they have to copy from others to get what they want.

You mean like The V-2 Rockets U-boats Gun Powder and other goodies that were envisioned and created by others taken By Americans.

Joke? It's your job to protect what you discovered and my job to unveil something similar. If a restaurant owner discovers a dish that sells like hot cakes, who's to say I'm wrong when I use trial and error process to imitate the same recipe? Coke locks its recipe in a high security safe only a few know about it for the same reason. All car makers in the world copied Ford's the original basic principle of a car, more or less, and why aren't labeled copiers?

My main argument is the same technology can be reached to the final come by different people and from different roads. It's not unlawful for the late comers to use the original discoverer's ideas to reach the same final results.

The smartphone war between Apple, Samsung and HTC is also a great example. Apple claim their iPhone is a revolution but that's not even true, just evolution. They have looked at the competitors' design and developed their own version.

As shuttler have already said, a piece of software is only a part of an advanced attack helicopter. There are many sophisticated science behind it for developing this kind of technology. But it's fashion to follow the rest and accuse China of copying every time China announce new products.

Well said! Plus this doesnt really help in inventing something new.You are always a step behind the one you are copying.

very few countries can be a step ahead of US at present,but it can happen in the future,China put a lot of money in research field.

i agree with u here. i am tired of immature indians who come here and accusing china of coping equipment, when india itself is one of the biggest copy cat of defence equipment.

every country or company copies each other equipment. there is no difference between india and china. china has been copying since last 10 yrs and india is now either paying secretly for tots or coping everything they possibly can. when ever defence deals happen there are many deals happening under the table. india gives it the name of collaboration while india is doing is copying. aesa radars, avionics, engine components, cryogenic engine, nuclear propulsion.. is there anything that india has not copied..

one piece of software and a few avionics doesnt change the fact that china has developed its own combat plane, that looks world class.

similarly the sooo called indian indeginous hal lch is not as indegenious as claimed.

soo indians stop this bullshitt, and let the engineers do their work, they are smarter than u think..

blind..are we??how many Indians you see is claiming china as a "Copy Cat" in this thread????and what India do,is either under full TOT,License production or JV..tell me..how many AESA radars India copied and used it in tejas???or how many Engines India copied from Su-30 and claimed it as Indegenous??do you see any???noobgiri at best..do you see any foreign company is claiming Indis stole its technology???you don't even know the difference between "Steal" and "Buy"..

blind..are we??how many Indians you see is claiming china as a "Copy Cat" in this thread????and what India do,is either under full TOT,License production or JV..tell me..how many AESA radars India copied and used it in tejas???or how many Engines India copied from Su-30 and claimed it as Indegenous??do you see any???noobgiri at best..do you see any foreign company is claiming Indis stole its technology???you don't even know the difference between "Steal" and "Buy"..

loll u didnt read it properly, i said india gives their copying the name of jvs and collaboration and pays for copying. but that doesnt change the fact that india did copy the russian charlie 2 class sub. i believe india to should copy everything it can or atlest learn from it. there is nothing wrong with it.

loll u didnt read it properly, i said india gives their copying the name of jvs and collaboration and pays for copying. but that doesnt change the fact that india did copy the russian charlie 2 class sub. i believe india to should copy everything it can or atlest learn from it. there is nothing wrong with it.

really???want a comparison between Charlie 2 and Arihant???its true that Russians helped us to build miniaturised nuke reactor,but they got fee for that.it India copies anything by providing fee,it is called licensed production.thats no copy,because,in this case,owner is explecitly giving to produce that thing.most of the cases where people are shouting that "China Copied" is either using bribe or via reverse engineering,China creating copies(not of exact capability,but cheap).it may increase your knowhow,but it is a violation of copyright.they should or not,thats another thing to debate.ethically,it is wrong.but,as i said earlier,United Technology breached sanction,thats what should be on topic.

Back
Top Bottom